JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Scope is no longer available*

For sale is a lightly used 7mm Rem-Mag Tikka T3 with synthetic stock and stainless-steel barrel complete with ½ MOA worthy load data. It's light yet capable of poking out to 1000 yards with the right optic. It's topped with a DNZ 30mm 1-piece scope mount that was properly lapped and mounted. All the gunsmithing and load data work is done! It's ready for the woods! I had a gunsmith in Montana who specializes in Tikkas lighten the trigger to 2.5 or 3lbs (can't recall but it's light), trim the forearm to give the barrel more of a free-float, and work up a load that sends a 160gr Nosler at 2890 FPS with 1/2 MOA accuracy. The barrel was broken in properly out of the box. This rifle has less than 150 rounds through it in total and has only been used for two hunting seasons. Comes in a custom waterproof rifle case with cutouts for rifle, sidearm, magazines, ammo box, rangefinder, gun oil and beverage. Cabela's sells replacement foam for these cases if you wish to change the arrangement. This is very light weight compared to most other long range setups and is ideal for lugging around the wilderness. It has taken deer and elk past 700 yards with no issue. I haven't used this rifle for several years and don't believe I'll have time this season either so I'm letting it go.

The other 2 Tikkas I've played with (.243 and another 7mm) have shot sub MOA groups with factory Federal ammo, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is capable of doing the same, although I never tried it.

* The barrel is sprayed with mil-spec OD green Aervoe paint to hide the shine during hunting season. It has held up surprisingly well but can easily be stripped off if it bothers you.

$700
No trades

Comes with:

Tikka T3 in 7mm Rem Mag
DNZ 1-piece scope mount
Extra +1 magazine
Load data
Harris 13.5"-25" bipod with friction locking legs
Cabela's Armor Xtreme Molded Double Long-Gun Hard Case

*For an extra $450 I'll throw in the lightly used Glock 20 10mm with a Ghost 3.5lb connector, and two clips pictured if the whole package is purchased*

What it cost to create this:

Tikka – $670
Mount- $70
Case-$200
Bipod-$120
Load development & other work- $375
+1 magazine- $45
= Over $1450 invested!

Willing to travel for a serious party.

20180217_191234.jpg 20180217_183018-2.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.