JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah...
No.
Transfer of rifle they will do, but just the receiver they won't. Not sure if that reflected their ignorance or what, but that was petty dumb. I vote for ignorance of 27 CFR § 478.12.

Hotdog 7 posted a new review for the resource Tigard Pawn 4 More
Sadly the blondie is one of the owners, they are clearly burnt out on the pawn game. Northwest firearms should ask for their banner back. I regret going there damn near everytime lately, it's normally for a Sale or trade with a Portlander and that's an in between location for me. But the service is very hit or miss. the transfer and color copy BS prices keep going up.

I have always had a good experience using Tigard Pawn 4 More for my FFL transfers when buying new and generally obscure guns online. I think the price is now $30 cash as of 2024 but I may be mistaken

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.