Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tigard,OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SVT-ROY, Jun 29, 2010.

1. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Hi all, new member here from Tigard, OR. I love and have been around firearms since I was 5. I enjoy skeet shooting, .22 plinking and 9mm target shooting.I'm sure I will post pictures soon.

2. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Welcome neighbor! BTW I'm just off Beef Bend on SW146th.

Are you close by? It's nice to know that I'm not alone out here. :D

3. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Thank-you for the welcome in. I'm very close to main St in downtown tigard. The tax day protest was getting close, remember it was allover the news. I was hoping I would have to suit up and protect my property but the news made it to be more than it was. So the stage 3 ballistic vest stayed put, for now. You are not alone, good to know there is another friendly armed prepared citizen close by. Many people rely on authorities to much.

4. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Beaverton, OR Chief Cook/Bottle Washer

Welcome. We need more in the west/southwest side of Portland. I am in Beaverton/Hillsboro. It does indeed get lonely in this city. But I believe there are more of us here than we or THEY think.

Sodbuster

5. BillyDa59

BillyDa59 King County, WA Member

I'm within 5 miles of WA square, ya know. Gun enthusiasts may be sparse, the closer you get to Portland, but never totally gone.