JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, new member here from Tigard, OR. I love and have been around firearms since I was 5. I enjoy skeet shooting, .22 plinking and 9mm target shooting.I'm sure I will post pictures soon.

Thank-you for the welcome in. I'm very close to main St in downtown tigard. The tax day protest was getting close, remember it was allover the news. I was hoping I would have to suit up and protect my property but the news made it to be more than it was. So the stage 3 ballistic vest stayed put, for now. You are not alone, good to know there is another friendly armed prepared citizen close by. Many people rely on authorities to much.

Welcome. We need more in the west/southwest side of Portland. I am in Beaverton/Hillsboro. It does indeed get lonely in this city. But I believe there are more of us here than we or THEY think.

Sodbuster

Welcome. We need more in the west/southwest side of Portland. I am in Beaverton/Hillsboro. It does indeed get lonely in this city. But I believe there are more of us here than we or THEY think.

Sodbuster

I'm within 5 miles of WA square, ya know. Gun enthusiasts may be sparse, the closer you get to Portland, but never totally gone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top