JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone online and offline. I am a firearms enthusiast from Tigard Oregon, son of military father and grandfather. Dad gave me a Ruger 10/22 for my 10th birthday, been collecting since then. One of my good friends told me this site is a good one, so I created an account. Hope to make some deals with some of you soon.
Profile picture is of my wife at the range, one of my favorite times with her.

Cheers,
John Thornton

1657518290952.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome from East Anglia, England.

Now, having gotten that bit over, let me introduce you to my dearest old pal over in Oregon, who also lives in Tigard.

We go back a long way, and have always shared some great times on gun ranges in Washington and Oregon. He even bought a few handguns that replicated those that I'd had taken off me by an ungrateful and uncaring government back in 1997, so I could shoot them when we're over in OR. Who knows, you may even have seen him around.

He's hard to miss, TBH, as he's been in a large motorised wheelchair for last five years or so, thanks to being left in a corridor in ER in a Pill Hill hospital after being diagnosed with a spinal infection. Eight hours later, somebody came by and had that light-bulb moment, but by then it was far too late. If he had been treated within a hour or so of going through the doors he would likely have walked out after a couple of days.

Instead, due to medical ineptitude, he's in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

1657536191866.png
Here we are on the Eastern side of the Tilicum Crossing back in 2018.

He's a member of the Tri-counties Gun Club, BTW, but doesn't get to go there too often by himself, for obvious reasons.

If you could find yourself in a position to make contact with him - please let me know. Tell him that ig sent you - he'll know what you mean.

Take care over there.

I am selling some ammo in calibers that I don't shoot any longer. Personal stash, all stored in ammo cases with water remover packs. Look up my name for the three posts on ammo. I have .380, .45 and .308 for sale.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews