JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First up:

*SPF*Marlin 336 Stainless with Williams peep and front firesight. Less than 100 rounds down the barrel. Will include 34 rounds of Leverevolution ammo. $550

_DSC0241.jpg

Number 2:

*SPF*Uberti/Stoeger 1866 Short Rifle, 38 Spc., 20" octagonal Barrel, Marbles tang sight, and leather wrapped lever. Have original box/papers and leaf sight. Absolutely gorgeous rifle that is fun to shoot and has only a few minor dings in the stock. $750
*for someone looking to get into cowboy action and wants a good deal I have a pair of SS Vaqueros in 357/38 I could turn into a package*

Number 3:

*SPF*Uberti/Taylor's & Co 1873 Sporting Rifle, 45LC, case hardened receiver, 18" octagonal barrel. Pristine condition, picture does not do this beauty justice. $975
*like number 2, I have a pair of Uberti Cattlemen in 45LC that I could turn into a package deal*

Boy oh boy. Boy. Wonder what my wife would say if I brought these beautys home.
I remember a feeling kind of like this- when I hit puberty and saw pretty girls.
Ok, these don't make me quite that crazy, but...
Just super.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.