JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Physicians will tell you that there is no remarkable difference in handgun caliber wounds between 9mm, .40 and .45 ACP. They all make about the same hole and do about the same thing.

9mm is just as deadly in my Browning Hi-Power as it is in a Luger. .45 ACP is just as deadly in my 1911 as my Glock. The deadliest handguns in the world are the ones in the hands of courageous people who are willing to use them to destroy evil.

The gun is the tool, I am the weapon. :cool:

I think the guy got his ideas from 60 years ago when these guns were prevalent and the population of the world was much smaller. I agree they are great guns.

I don't know anyone who uses one for EDC and the militaries and LEO depts don't often use them. I'm sure there are exceptions, I just don't know them. The guys I know who love 1911's grab a smaller gun for EDC.

These guns are too expensive to commonly be Saturday night specials.

I thought the Germans gassed a lot of people en masse. (Sick.) I don't think many people killed in battle are killed with a handgun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top