JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I’ve had this thing for just over a year. I’d guess it has about 1500 rounds down the pipe. I bought it as a host for my suppressor. It looks like it’s just about new with all the paper work and crap that it came with. I did buy it new.

I got a Ruger yesterday so it’s got to go.

$285.00 with transfer included

Picture036.jpg
Picture038.jpg
Suppressor NOT included
Picture040.jpg

Does the threaded portion of the barrel have to remain - or can it be removed?

I'm brand new to this - How do we connect for purchase?

Does the threaded portion of the barrel have to remain - or can it be removed?

I'm brand new to this - How do we connect for purchase?

The threaded portion has to stay. There is included thread adaptor that is smooth.

As far as the connection. I’ll have too find out from My FFL when we could meet with him so he could do the transfer.

It looks like both the seller and the potential buyer (0691) are Oregon residents....

which means that a private sale is quite legal. I don't see the need for an FFL....

Just trying to help...

It looks like both the seller and the potential buyer (0691) are Oregon residents....

which means that a private sale is quite legal. I don't see the need for an FFL....

Just trying to help...

The OP is quite aware of the laws pertaining to firearms,it is his choice as to how the transaction is done.
Elkaholic is a standup guy,not some newbie that needs to be lectured by arm chair lawyers.
RK

The OP is quite aware of the laws pertaining to firearms,it is his choice as to how the transaction is done.
Elkaholic is a standup guy,not some newbie that needs to be lectured by arm chair lawyers.
RK

As I said...I was just trying to help. And if you rate "newbiness" according to the number of posts at *this* site....well then I guess that makes me a newbie. One of my first posts at this site, and I'd rate the "friendly factor" as a 2 on a scale of 1-10....

orgunmike, i agree Rockkrawlers comment was un called for. Thanks for trying to be helpfull. IT is rare on this site to have a member jump ugly like that.

Just so the forum knows we who are close friends of Elkaholic's are probably more sensitive to protecting the guy as he is literally the most giving person you could ever meet in the hobby and has taught probably 25-30 of us to build AKs on his tooling at zero expense (well I do buy the beer) so please don't take Rockcrawlers comment as offensive so much as defensive of an extremely stand up guy.

Do these guns come with threaded barrels or is it an added option?

(Butters the dog is the actual brains behind the operation!)

Picture-317.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.