JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
TIGARD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a TC Compass in .308 with a 5R button-rifled medium-profile 24" threaded barrel. This was bought on sale for hunting season a few years ago along with the beautiful Boyds stock, but has not seen much use since. Less than 50 rounds through it.

Last year I found an Oryx chassis on sale and installed it, but got too busy to shoot long range and never used it in the field. I am now cleaning out the safe so I have decided to sell the TC/Oryx combo and throw in the Boyds stock as a second option for free.

Comes with everything pictured below including: the barreled action installed on the Oryx chassis system, a BCM KAG grip and QD sling mount, an EGW pic rail for scope mounting, two Magpul AICS single stack 10-rd magazines, the Boyds stock with installation hardware, the original rotary 5-rd magazine that works with Boyds stock, and the original box and contents (except for the very terrible factory stock I recycled on day one).

The TC Compass may be nothing special out the box, but like the Ruger American is a pretty accurate rifle for very little money (uses S&W's 5R rifling tech). With a few upgrades it now has a little more accuracy and character.

Notes: The front sling stud mount on the Oryx is not usable so bipods have to be MLOK or railed and slings have to use the front and rear QD mounts. This is NOT the old Compass version with the adjustable trigger... it has a smooth but relatively stiff pull for a bolt gun (~5 lb) and is NOT adjustable. The Oryx chassis will take Oryx or AICS single-stack mags, though the Magpul AICS mags sit a little loose in the chassis.

OBO. Located in Tigard. Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn. PM or text Scott @ 805-443-1391 with questions or offers. No trades at this time. Not looking to sell individual components at this time.

IMG_1515.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.