JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
parts kit comes with everything pictured. this is an original USGI Lend lease parts set. all Complete Lower Frame Assembly with ORIGINAL serial Number, Finned Barrel with Compensator, horizontal Fore Grip and Grip Mount which has been carefully removed from the demilled receiver, Internal Components: M-1928 Bolt Assembly, smooth actuator, Lock, Op. Spring, Guide, Buffer and Breech Oiler, Ejector, frame latch and spring together with fixed Lyman Rear "L" Sight, and Detachable Walnut Butt Stock Assembly. Includes all components of a M1928A1 original parts including receiver

Parts kit w/complete Receiver 1850.00 shipped

Parts kit w/Out Receiver 1650.00 shipped

i accept credit cards through google wallet

i also accept money orders personal checks

Thompson M1928A1 SMG Parts Set1.jpg Thompson M1928A1 SMG Parts Set2.jpg

Last Edited:
parts kit comes with everything pictured. this is an original USGI Lend lease parts set. all Complete Lower Frame Assembly with ORIGINAL serial Number, Finned Barrel with Compensator, horizontal Fore Grip and Grip Mount which has been carefully removed from the demilled receiver, Internal Components: M-1928 Bolt Assembly, smooth actuator, Lock, Op. Spring, Guide, Buffer and Breech Oiler, Ejector, frame latch and spring together with fixed Lyman Rear "L" Sight, and Detachable Walnut Butt Stock Assembly. Includes all components of a M1928A1 original parts including receiver

Parts kit w/complete Receiver encluding nose section 1850.00 shipped

Parts kit w/Out Receiver 1650.00 shipped

i accept credit cards through google wallet

i also accept money orders personal checks

View attachment 280549 View attachment 280550

Thompson M1928A1 reccomplete4.jpg

When you say "Complete With Receiver" does that mean the receiver has been welded back together like the one in the picture?

No the receivers are not welded back together. they are pieced together for a picture.. when i say complete receiver i mean a receiver that has all the demilled sections (end,center,front,nose)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top