JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you just make your offer and then agree to meet at the FFL later? Do you leave a deposit? Just curious because I like older guns too but never have gone to estate sales to look for them.
You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
I don't think it's in my best interest to educate a new breed of competition:p

Nice finds! I had one of those Arisaka Type 99 with a drilled/tapped hole in the Mum, but overall in decent condition. Sold it to buy something else, but wouldn't mind having one again.

Most of the Estate sales I attend are by invite only, and if there are arms for sale, there is a person on site that does the paper work and such. I'm not a snob or any thing, but I do go out of my way to find these types of events, many turn up some real treasures. Look on like for professional estate sales brokers in your A.O. and get on the call list.

Man do I miss the old days when you could just walk in (first in line), buy the gun and walk out.
Even at garage sales, I would always ask if they had any old ammo for sale.
Every once and awhile they would say they had some and then I would ask if they still had the gun that shot it.
I scored some pretty nice vintage firearms that way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top