JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My local crack dealer gun shop has a cool little Ruger Wrangler in stock that caught my eye. How are these things? Anyone have one? Seems like a fun entry into SA wheelguns, something I've never owned before, while also adding to the rat depopulation effort arsenal in the chicken coop.

1668295317950.png

Is this thing worth $325?

Last Edited:
Pretty tough to beat at that price if you're looking for SAA. Also, they came out with the Wrangler that is dirty cheap, but it's paint on finish.

Last Edited:
This one has a cerakote finish that is supposed to simulate a matte bluing.

I'm more interested in how mechanically sound it is. I'm not looking for something to simulate a true SAA aesthetically.

If it's a bearcat , I say jump.

That would be insanely overpriced for a wrangler with grip upgrade
If it were a bearcat, I would be showing the pics of the new gun I just bought instead! Those fetch a pretty penny these days when you can find them.

They had a couple of the standard Wranglers there, but were close to $300. This shop never has the greatest prices, but looking online for this same model, they fetch around $310-ish. Add in shipping and transfer fee, it's cheaper to just pay the shop the $325 they want. Plus it's in stock now and I can have it in my grubby hands sooner.

Not too long before my wife died of cancer she saw this gun and fell in love with it. Similar to the one you are looking at and a magnum cylinder too.

My local crack dealer gun shop has a cool little Ruger Wrangler in stock that caught my eye. How are these things? Anyone have one? Seems like a fun entry into SA wheelguns, something I've never owned before, while also adding to the rat depopulation effort arsenal in the chicken coop.

View attachment 1310350

Is this thing worth $325?
If you don't have one you are wrong ! The more you use the the better they get hella fun and fan fire !

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top