JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Causing it to un-naturally rain someplace steals the moisture from where it naturally falls. Might be contributing to the drought happening in the States.

Doing this can't be helpful to the Earth and should be banned.

Not long ago this was considered a conspiracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...at-Drones-blast-clouds-electrical-charge.html
The United Arab Emirates is creating its own rain using drones that fly into clouds and unleash electrical charges to beat the sweltering 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees Celsius) heat.

The rain is formed using drone technology that gives clouds an electric shock to 'cajole them' into clumping together and producing precipitation.

This country really needs to step up with water restrictions in historically low water areas, areas that were never "Green" until man moved in with his Air Conditioning and green lawns and swimming pools in every yard! THAT is WASTE!!!

Causing it to un-naturally rain someplace steals the moisture from where it naturally falls. Might be contributing to the drought happening in the States.

Doing this can't be helpful to the Earth and should be banned.

Not long ago this was considered a conspiracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...at-Drones-blast-clouds-electrical-charge.html
I'm not saying that didn't add to it but, I think global warming has more to do with the heat waves we're having and the freeze they had in Texas.

If you don't believe global warming is real then sorry, you have your head in the sand. World wide we drive cars that create Co2, there are factories around the world that do the same and worse, in the last 30+ years there has been a huge increase of Co2 in the atmosphere and we know Co2 eats away at it. That's no coincidence. I've seen the weather patterns change in my home town Since I was a kid. Not trying to start an argument so hopefully no one disagrees.

Any way, one reason I moved to Portland was for the cool weather. This heat sucks.

We should just keep have more babies! Population is where it's at man. It's good for the earth to breed more!

I'm not saying that didn't add to it but, I think global warming has more to do with the heat waves we're having and the freeze they had in Texas.

If you don't believe global warming is real then sorry, you have your head in the sand. World wide we drive cars that create Co2, there are factories around the world that do the same and worse, in the last 30+ years there has been a huge increase of Co2 in the atmosphere and we know Co2 eats away at it. That's no coincidence. I've seen the weather patterns change in my home town Since I was a kid. Not trying to start an argument so hopefully no one disagrees.

Any way, one reason I moved to Portland was for the cool weather. This heat sucks.
This fellow makes a good case against it without being insulting.

Some reason America hit a wall. Countries like China have grown exponentially and haven't hit any of these issues. It's as if we are against continued expansion of our country and population? I am not sure why, if we keep holding back, we are dimmed to lose our stance in the world. Something I fear we have already. I won't be surprised if China takes over the global currency, soon, maybe even in my lifetime.

Sorry for the rant, this country has water, we just apparently really suck at developing ways to properly distribute it and retain it.

This fellow makes a good case against it without being insulting.

I'm going to respectfully disagree with Dr. Spencer. His belief is more hypothesis than anything.

Some reason America hit a wall. Countries like China have grown exponentially and haven't hit any of these issues. It's as if we are against continued expansion of our country and population? I am not sure why, if we keep holding back, we are dimmed to lose our stance in the world. Something I fear we have already. I won't be surprised if China takes over the global currency, soon, maybe even in my lifetime.

Sorry for the rant, this country has water, we just apparently really suck at developing ways to properly distribute it and retain it.
No apology needed, I completely agree.

No apology needed, I completely agree.
I would not be surprised if the whole "green movement" campaigns are just foreign manipulation to preserve the Americas vast resources to be utilized by later after they get us to kill each other, and then swoop in to "help" and take over!

:s0156:

China is real happy that America is going green.

While they don't have to.

You know.....it would hurt their economy.

How_Dare_You.gif

Aloha, Mark

Nice Avatar pic, is that a hybrid?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads