JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20160708_110847000_iOS.jpg

What's wrong with naming your children normally? Like Tom or Ben or Mike or Phil... No no no we need DONTRAY and LaSomething and La-A. Because the DASH DON'T BE SILENT

I have to hope this was done before they put in the background checks on the Fed level? From back when you just filled out your form and walked with the gun? I remember that was their excuse for making it a mandatory thing. Of course they never bothered to mention that when they caught people doing what this clown did they seemed like they could care less. :mad:

What's wrong with naming your children normally? Like Tom or Ben or Mike or Phil... No no no we need DONTRAY and LaSomething and La-A. Because the DASH DON'T BE SILENT
My kids were born in '93 and '96, respectively. It was funny how almost EVERY ONE of their friends were named Wyatt or Stetson or Virgil, Dakota or Doc... some got even weirder.
lt was pervasive enough so that when l coached my son's baseball team, shouting instructions or encouragement to the one kid named Bob just sounded... strange.
I'm sure every one of those new parents thought they were naming their kid something unique and eternal... nope.
D'LaFonda Sha-la-la's mama can take solace and pride knowing that her kid's name will likely never be repeated.

Now back to Dontray...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads