JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, this is a lawsuit just waiting to happen. On their one and blog entry they have, they ask the question "does open carry make one more susceptible to attack?" Their only response: "We don't think so!" Really? So, you're asking folks to buy this fake gun to protect them from attack and the best you have to offer is "we don't think so!". Couple that with the issues that come with open carry such as the panic-stricken MAGS who say they'll call the cops every single time they see a gun in a public place, and you've got all sorts of issues.

Personally, I think this could make it more dangerous for people. Consider this, those of us that carry real guns spend time training with them. We learn the laws about self defense. We also spend considerable time discussing things like how to avoid a situation where you might need the gun in the first place. Now take average joe anti-gunner, who doesn't want to carry a real gun, buys this and wears it (which is probably unlikely anyway, but roll with me here). Because he hasn't truly embraced the responsibility of owning a real gun, he may feel a false sense of security with his new plastic plaything, and may be even more likely to go into situations or places he might not normally, believing the toy on his hip will magically protect him due to its very presence. My guess is these won't ever get locked up, meaning a kid could get a hold of one, go outside with it, and, because it looks so realistic, end up getting shot by a cop who thinks he's got a real gun. Simply the fact that they know it's not a real gun could very likely lead to this kind of sloppy handling.

I think this is a terrible idea. And, quite honestly, I'm a bit surprised it's been developed and marketed by an ex-Marine. I'm sure he's got the best of intentions, but I really don't know that he's thought this out. If you look at the legal page on his website, it's really sparse. And simply saying "we're not responsible", doesn't clear you of liability. I hope he has a good lawyer on retention.

'Officer, it's not a real gun, let me show you." as they pull it out and point it towards a policeman.
The real perception I see is getting shot by a cop using their real gun.

That pdcarry guy is either a 14 year old troll stirring things up on the interwebs, or a supposed "Marine" who has received a traumatic brain injury. Either way, he/it needs medication and a straight jacket. What a complete idiot.

Look at it this way. If this caught on and MAGS started calling the cops every time they saw one. The 911operator would probably start asking the right question, what are they doing with it? Are they committing a crime? Etc. granted there would be a few cases where somebody got shot first but it would shut MAGS down. :D

If traveling into Portland, Salem, Eugene areas, I recommend carrying two (2) pop tarts.
If the need to be armed arrises, quickly open package, chew pop tart into the shape of a gun, or possible a knife, and this alone will scare the s**t out of most liberals. If you don't think so, several schools have gone into lock down over this very thing. No need to repocket, easy to digest. Do NOT litter the wrapper! Practice practice practice. Note, if you are gluten intolerant, you will find a new definition of dry fire!
Be sure to buy GMO free, low sugar, dingle berry flavored pop tarts, (libs favorite) that way no suspission of your intentions. :)
I am not sure you can buy these in Washington anymore, may have to do a back ground check do to new regs. Id cards supplied to Illegals are ok I understand and can be purchased with electronic food stamp cards.
Also the preservatives in the pop tarts will keep them fresh for years even after shaping.
Working on an IWB holster, made of licorice, but dog ate the prototype.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top