JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I think it's all Emmanual Goldstein's fault...no Van Jones' fault...no Acorn's...no Saul Alinski's..no Francis Fox Priven's...No -I know - it's all Al Sharpton's fault!

You left out Oblammer (It's Bushes fault) and withHolder (no Fast & Furious documents for you)!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I really don't think you would be saying that if you lived in NORTH PORTLAND, OR. Or in OAKLAND Cal. and lots of other places. But who am I to say I only worked there.

Hey man,

Number one, if you think N portland is anything like Oakland Ca then you either have never been there or you are just generally affraid of people of color and are not realistic with your fears of them.

I've worked ALL over portland (for 15 years) at all times of the night and day and the worst parts are not that bad at all.

Cops get called, I'm not the immediate suspect.

A shooting happens and I won't be automatically accused of murder but instead will be assumed to have been acting in self Deffense.

I've never had a colored or homeless person give me the least amount of trouble.

No matter what situation arises, being white is an advantage unfortunatly and just a side effect of people that are racist, even if they don't know it themselves.

I've been in 20 countries and 38 states in my life and have never found the color of my skin (I was olive brown but European white for sure before movin to the PNW) to be a disadvantage.

There are scores of social sientists that have proven my statement over and over again.

OK I just posted the BS that happened in Paris.
Now I just had a terrible thought. Since the black militants kind of side with muslim teachings,if they start recruiting muslims,now I'm talking REAL muslims not prison muslims,then we may have a problem .

Hey man,

Number one, if you think N portland is anything like Oakland Ca then you either have never been there or you are just generally affraid of people of color and are not realistic with your fears of them.

I've worked ALL over portland (for 15 years) at all times of the night and day and the worst parts are not that bad at all.

Cops get called, I'm not the immediate suspect.

A shooting happens and I won't be automatically accused of murder but instead will be assumed to have been acting in self Deffense.

I've never had a colored or homeless person give me the least amount of trouble.

No matter what situation arises, being white is an advantage unfortunatly and just a side effect of people that are racist, even if they don't know it themselves.

I've been in 20 countries and 38 states in my life and have never found the color of my skin (I was olive brown but European white for sure before movin to the PNW) to be a disadvantage.

There are scores of social sientists that have proven my statement over and over again.

If you say so it must be right.

Well when you work on the docks in Oakland Cal. behind an 8 foot wire fence with razor wire on top and you see a McDonalds 4 blocks up the street and you unlock the gate and start walking towards it and an Oakland cop car stops you and wants to know what you are doing and then tells you to get your bubblegum back behind the gate and follows you and waits for you to lock the gate. I would say being white was a problem! The company has a van that they hauled us in and out of Oakland in. Drive a heating oil truck in North Portland and you find out real fast how many white trash names you can be called and told how far your bubblegum can be kicked and where. I would say WHITE is not the in color. Now I would say you have never been in a Black Bar in North Portland after 8 PM. Try it sometime and tell me how it works out for you? FEAR Blacks in there part of the city you bet I do.

Why would any sane white person willingly go into anyplace they know that they ain't welcomed?
By making a wrong turn, well yeah. I did that in Tacoma on the Hilltop!!!! Not fun being outnumbered in the dark & lost.....:eek:

Why would any sane white person willingly go into anyplace they know that they ain't welcomed?
By making a wrong turn, well yeah. I did that in Tacoma on the Hilltop!!!! Not fun being outnumbered in the dark & lost.....:eek:
That's cute.I used to go thru there all the time.Just in the daylight hours and in a construction truck,lol
Now one time ,while visiting my son in LA,I got lost on the way to his mom's to pick him up.She was back with her ex but he was a good guy.I called to ask WTF was I? and all he said was to get back in my car and back on the freeway and drive 10 miles,then call again.
Apparently I was smack dab in the middle of the hood. I did as directed and lived to get lost another day

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top