JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trouble is they can shoot at each other all day, while holding the gun sideways waving it around and pushing it as they shoot, spraying everywhere.

When those little basta@ds get caught shooting at their homeboys, don't send them to jail. Give them 2 or 3 boxes of ammo, a pass to the range, and say you have to get 6 of 10 in the kill zone and you will walk. That way they an actually hit something and help rid the world of their scum.

That is what makes the Aryans so dangerous. They actually take their weapons out and practice with them.

Trouble is they can shoot at each other all day, while holding the gun sideways waving it around and pushing it as they shoot, spraying everywhere.

When those little basta@ds get caught shooting at their homeboys, don't send them to jail. Give them 2 or 3 boxes of ammo, a pass to the range, and say you have to get 6 of 10 in the kill zone and you will walk. That way they an actually hit something and help rid the world of their scum.

That is what makes the Aryans so dangerous. They actually take their weapons out and practice with them.

God forbid that any white person dare shoot them.... That is the defining point that they are showing to America and the MSM is taking it and running as fast as they can!!!

I like showing threads like this to my liberal anti-gun friends, saying:
"While you all are wringing your hands about the 'gun culture', you should know that all these little aryans are armed to the teeth."
It works. I'm taking two more new shooters to the range this week.

"Because america won't do justice for black men"

What?! Is he high? ( dumb question)

These guys are no different than the white supremist. Just hate speech, blame others because my life is f'd up and I'm too lazy to be a law abiding citizen.
Too f-ing ignorant to realize they are the ones holding themselves back.
Just like the sharptons or jacksons, they are greedy power hungry fear mongers

My buddy used to ask me about this bs and I told him it won't go anywhere. They may reach havoc in the cities,but as with the King riot they won't much leave their own neighborhood.
They know it will go very badly if they go start stuff in other neighborhoods.

They may reach havoc in the cities,but as with the King riot they won't much leave their own neighborhood.
Pretty much sums it up. Kind of a Law of Diminishing Return. They can riot in their own areas because they have the security of numbers and familiarity of surroundings. They are not going to leave this to venture out into the 'unknown' - much like herd animal mentality in the jungle.

You want to bet there arent just as many white supremeist groups that feel the same in reverse?

I wouldn't limit that to white supremist. I don't want to be labeled as such.
I think there is an ever growing number of people that just want to be safe and see the writing on the wall of the dangerous times ahead with riots, illegals, gangs, feds, you name it.
People are waking up slowly to realize that this country is going down a dark and uncertain path that leads to bad times, But if the good people of this country (white, black, or green) can work together with strength and conviction to rise against the evil of this country we could be America again.

Like the old saying goes,
"If violence should come, let it be in my time so my children may know peace"

It is not most people dislike all blacks, it is the very ones who violently protest, loot and burn the very neighborhoods they live in. Then there are those transient hoodlums who feel they are being left out on the looting and burning so they flock to the scene.
I grew up in the South and was raised around blacks, I didn't hate them, they are people too. I hated the ones that proved that they were the very individuals who deserved it...

Last Edited:
What you have here is soft racism (maybe not so soft, actually). The painful hypocrisy of this is the fact that 90% the murders of black men in the 18-36 year age group is done by (wait for it) other black men. This isn't about justice, isn't about making an improvement in peoples lives, their safety, it's about 'getting even'. It would be a far, far different thing if the black community really wanted to take an honest look at the real root causes of the crimes, of the shootings, of the deaths in their community....but then, blaming someone else would be quite a bit harder.

What you have here is soft racism (maybe not so soft, actually). The painful hypocrisy of this is the fact that 90% the murders of black men in the 18-36 year age group is done by (wait for it) other black men. This isn't about justice, isn't about making an improvement in peoples lives, their safety, it's about 'getting even'. It would be a far, far different thing if the black community really wanted to take an honest look at the real root causes of the crimes, of the shootings, of the deaths in their community....but then, blaming someone else would be quite a bit harder.
The rate of white-on-white murder is around 84%, according to the FBI:http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

Most people kill people around them, so what? The reason, I suspect, that protests over police killings have become so wide spread in the black community, and else where, is the belief that people's tax dollars are going towards unfair targeting of themselves, family, and community. There is debate about this in the law enforcement community, as this article shows:
http://www.breachbangclear.com/problems-with-the-garner-case/

The rate of white-on-white murder is around 84%, according to the FBI:http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

Most people kill people around them, so what? The reason, I suspect, that protests over police killings have become so wide spread in the black community, and else where, is the belief that people's tax dollars are going towards unfair targeting of themselves, family, and community. There is debate about this in the law enforcement community, as this article shows:
http://www.breachbangclear.com/problems-with-the-garner-case/

My point is that the black community is protesting these police killings as if they were the biggest problem at hand. Simply not true. Black on black violence is by far and away the biggest factor in violent deaths in the black community. LEO issues are a diversion, an attempt to blame external factors. They should be looking in the mirror, not at city hall.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top