JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
As I know the "Great Deals" forum can be a dangerous place.
Gill Dang'it, this time it sent me back $285.
I bought their large shooting stand with four sized gongs and hangers plus an extra 4" gong, an assortment of magnetic bullseye stencils and other crap. 😬
The good part that I found was an additional 20% off over $300. 🙄

I am probably going to join you but I am going to sleep on it for one more night.
Yeah... 5/8" isn't easy to find these days at those kinda prices. Going in with a buddy to hit the free shipping.... too hard to pass up.

Got a shipping alert this morning already for fedex 2 day service. I can only imagine how much it costs to ship 8 steel targets by air, pretty damn good service. I can see myself placing more orders there in the future...

Oh yeah... save an additional 10% off your order with code "SAVE10" :s0155:
Good man, thanks for the code. I got four of the 6" gongs, two of the 4" gongs and 4 pairs of shaft collars that I will be using for heavy barrel gas port blockers for $103.09 shipped. Freedom is going to be ringing with whatever sound a 5/8" plate makes:)

Good man, thanks for the code. I got four of the 6" gongs, two of the 4" gongs and 4 pairs of shaft collars that I will be using for heavy barrel gas port blockers for $103.09 shipped. Freedom is going to be ringing with whatever sound a 5/8" plate makes:)
I did four 6" and three 4". Came out to $100.53. The additional 10% code basically gave me the 3rd 4" for free on top of the already excellent deal. :s0155:

All I can say is wow. I forgot to put my unit number in the shipping address when I placed my order so I emailed it to them. I decided to call to make sure they got it and Mark picked up the phone right away, no phone tree, no wait. I explained the situation and he pulled up my order made the correction and now everything is squared away. A++++ on customer service. If you are on the fence, I would not hesitate to order some of these 5/8" gongs. The price is great but the 10% off code @Yarome provided is icing on the cake.

I did four 6" and three 4". Came out to $100.53. The additional 10% code basically gave me the 3rd 4" for free on top of the already excellent deal. :s0155:
That's awesome this place is legit. I got some of the free little targets they offered one year but have hesitated on ordering anything since. Amazing customer service.

Shipped fast, arrived this morning. Gongs look great.

How do you like my new high profile $1.75 gas port blocker. It won't fit under any slim or even standard handguards but it will fit under the Aero enhanced handguards.

20220729_103837.jpg

20220729_104136.jpg

20220729_105007.jpg

My gongs and hardware pack arrived Wednesday.
I also went ahead and ordered their large conduit gong stand complete with plastic end caps.
Call me lazy. Rather than going to the hardware store and buying my own conduit, bringing it home, measure, cut, measure, cut, drill holes, file sharp edges etc.
The stand just arrived, everything I purchased is nicely finished and packaged sufficiently.

Checked last Thursday, and they were still on sale. Ordered 5 of the six inch, two of the four inch, and mounting brackets. Arrived today.
They're plasma cut with a nice galvanized finish on them. Will go nicely with the twelve inch plates I still have from Iron Monster.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top