JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Such a reaction is understandable, if grimly hilarious. These kids been raised by indulgent parents, instructed by professors racked with middle-class white guilt who secretly hate themselves and western culture, and promoted by a sympathetic media which bends over backwards to put them in the best light and paper over their tantrums."..................:confused:

Somebody tell these brats, NO! Give them a good spanking! Send them over to my house, where they can kiss my hinie!
If that were to offend the little dears, good! I hope they get so sad that they burst into flames! Don't want to be treated like criminals? Don't produce so danged many criminals!:mad::cool::D;)

LMAO.... "Crybullies"

image.jpeg

This is insane to think someone getting their feelings hurt over a racial slurs compares to the loss of 150 or so lives taken by ACTUAL TERRORISTS.

Grow up, get over yourselves, and get to work bettering your own life!

Yep.
But question. How come mamma and your mamma said, if you want something, earn it. I never heard them say, accuse of racist, and AX for the money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top