JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm watching a new series on History Channel called The World Wars and it is an absolute hoot! The history part is ok but it was filmed by folks who have never so much as seen a cap pistol before! Briefly, so far I have seen a trench full of German troops using Enfields, Adolph Hitler (WW-1) fireing a Springfield then loading an Enfield and then fireing the Springfield again. Also a group of Doughboys fireing left handed Springfields! That's right! The images of all the scenes that I have mentioned have had the images reversed so I'm watching left hand Springfields, Enfields and Mausers (yes, there are a few Mausers). Hilarious!!!

Did you notice the 1919 Browning being mounted in the car by Patton? How about thr cabinet radio behind President Wilson in 1916/17

I did find the info that Germany sent Lenon and 10 million (didnt know germany or russian used dollars in 1915/16) very interesting. Something I did not know.

Did you notice the 1919 Browning being mounted in the car by Patton? How about thr cabinet radio behind President Wilson in 1916/17

I did find the info that Germany sent Lenon and 10 million (didnt know germany or russian used dollars in 1915/16) very interesting. Something I did not know.

Yes I did, Mark! I would not want to be in the front seat when that thing went off! If the production wasn't so duffus I might accept that the writers had converted into dollars, but.......well, probably not. I would really like to have several of those lefty Springfields!

10363536_842590945770313_2520964587414586791_n.jpg ?????

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top