JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting Andy as a Dump truck driver I see people all day long who were obviously interrupted in the process of having AI installed. Cause they appear to be totally brain dead the way they drive.

"I bump into a lot folks who really seem to have "Artificial Intelligence"...:eek::D
Andy

nice.....my own path seems to find those infested with "Artificial Stupidity" far too often....o_O

I bump into a lot folks who really seem to have "Artificial Intelligence"...:eek::D
Andy
Interesting Andy as a Dump truck driver I see people all day long who were obviously interrupted in the process of having AI installed. Cause they appear to be totally brain dead the way they drive.

So what you're saying is AI is tantamount to genetics.... :s0100::s0064:

My teacher once told me this concerning my intelligence.

''The light reflecting off a person reaches your eyes many times faster than the sound of there voice reaching your ears. This may be why You look so bright, until you speak''. o_O

That was back in 1980. And he was a cool teacher.
I wonder what he thinks of the world today?

He probably wishes he could pour a little AI into some kids ears. :D

Last Edited:
Interesting subject kinda not close to home or maybe not. About ten, (10) years ago I talked to my little nephew who has two, (2) national champion football rings that a quarter would drop through. Then he was only six feet, six inches tall, (6' 6") wore a size seventeen, (17) shoe and played football at about 315 pounds. He now weights only 250 and looks very skinny.

I digress. He also had a full boat five, (5) year academic scholarship Got two master degrees. Went on and got his PhD in computer engineering? I asked him what he was doing for a living and he smiled and answered ... "Just think about it Uncle HB of CJ". Somewhat later I got phoned interviewed with the FBI. Seems my nephew was getting some security clearance.

So .... just what is my favorite little nephew doing? I have no idea. I can IMAGINE he is doing some sort of hush hush stuff for somebody. He lives in Washington DC. Loves his job, hated where he lives. Got to interview with Bill Gates. My failed feeble point here is that probably lots of smart folks are working on putting that very fast chip inside our head. Imagine that!

Yikes! All of this stuff is happening too fast. If Mr. Musk goes public, it might be an $opportunity$ of a lifetime.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top