JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I have seen the last twenty years, by looking at response times, and media coverage as well as 911 recordings near 90% of what we see on TV was a coordinated attack, I had the horrible opportunity to live down the street from one of these televised, media circuses. And can say 100% UCC was not a random shooter. The cause are not allowed to be discussed on the site due to political posting rules here, but there is a clear line from one group to this. I have seen the same from others places all over the USA.

They never tell us about the threats that were stopped and never will. If they did it would show all Americans that we were right and that guns aren't the problem. o_O

Well, seems like more fake news. When numbers of incidents are inflated by some 300%, their signifience becomes degraded.

Don't get me wrong, just one school shooting is one too many, but one incident can't be reported as three or four. As the article indicated, even when the numbers are proven to be wrong, the report will not be republished with accurate information. Not even recanted for its inaccuracy...

So, irrevelant numbers are published and will be used over and over again in the fight to disarm Americans...

Talk about being unresponsible...

I'm surprised. I mean surprised that this story was allowed. Not by its content.

I do wish it went one step further into what is allowed to be listed as a school shooting. I understand some districs allow it thru out a school zone, for example, which may be several blocks away from the school.

It's been reported, although not widely covered (for obvious reaons) that what MDA, Everytown, and other gun-haters report as a school shooting has a broad enough definition to render it a merit less statistic.

Kid breaks a school bus window w his BB gun.

Customer windgs his dealer at 2am in the school yard.

Guy drives to the abandoned school parking lot and offs himself in his car.

Cop chases and shoots a perp in front of a school.

School resource officer has a ND in his office.

All "school shootings"... it's the only way to make the numbers impressive.

Last Edited:
Wow! Even NPR understands falsified data reporting. You know it's out of hand when that happens.

It'll be interesting to see what, if anything happens as a result.

Thanks for sharing Joe!

^^^^^^ ???

Ray (the OP) reported it first. Thanks Ray.;)

Oops @Caveman Jim you're quite correct.
Thanks Ray!

You're very welcome, just trying to do my part to keep us gun owners informed.
I wish we could get every gun owner to frequent the "Legal & Political" pages, so they could be better informed, know where the threats are coming from and act accordingly.

Ray

You're very welcome, just trying to do my part to keep us gun owners informed.
I wish we could get every gun owner to frequent the "Legal & Political" pages, so they could be better informed, know where the threats are coming from and act accordingly.

Ray

I agree, people should be more informed of their rights that are being attacked but like anything most gun owners are complacent and only care about cruzing the classifieds & shooting. They do not want to complicate things in their lives enough to get involved or vote....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's sad really but all we can do is try and spread the word.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top