Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The "retribution" video from the CA shooter...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by mpperales, May 24, 2014.

1. mpperales

mpperales Happy Valley, Oregon Well-Known Member

2. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

I heard that he stabbed 3 if his victims to death. Is that true?

And I also heard that when his family discovered the videos and called for help it was the police who interviewed the son, declaring him a normal, harmless young man. When did the police start hiring psychiatrists and doing mental evaluations? What's wrong with people? This is ridiculous!

3. davef

davef S.E. pdx Active Member

Love how he complains about humanity sitting in his $30,000 BMW, yea kid rough life. All this cause he couldnt get laid by some blondes. shame.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  4. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

5. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Shoot with money any dude can get laid.
    This kid was a loser, mentally defective. This is what happens when you give kids everything and make them work for nothing. No love, no patience, and no regard for life or others.

I really wish these people would cut out the middle man and just off themselves

6. mpperales

mpperales Happy Valley, Oregon Well-Known Member

While it is sad and horrific that many people were killed at the hands of psychotic madman...we can see how this episode clearly indicates gun control DOES NOT WORK...

1) He had legally obtained firearms (a P226 and a Glock 34) registered in his own name after passing a NICS BG check..
    2) His parents and others alerted authorities to potentially bad signs of degrading mental health - and they DID NOTHING
    3) Police found multiple 10 round mags in his car (mag limits DO NOTHING to stop this kind of lunacy)
    4) UCSB is a "gun free" zone...

Will they get it now>!?!?!?!

7. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

:mad:
    Unfortunately no what "they" want including far left leaning family members of mine is complete confiscation :mad:

8. Hook686

Hook686 Northern California Active Member

Of course not since the stated reasons for getting rid of guns is not the real reason that the antigunners are trying to get rid of guns.

9. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

The "not fair" statement he made is what got me. My 8 year old even knows life isn't fair.... Entitled sociopath in my opinion.

2ndtimer and BBQ Guy like this.
  10. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

11. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Southern Cascades Well-Known Member

John Gault likes this.
  12. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

clicked on one of the other videos of interview with the father of one of the killed kids... what more does he want Kalifornistan to do? I know - all out ban of guns.

13. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

YES

14. MikeE

MikeE Portland Well-Known Member

I'm a liberal Democrat with many gay friends. Are you saying I'm responsible for this kid?
    The guy who shot up the Jewish Community Center in KC was a right winger. Are you taking responsibility for him?
    You logic is flawed.

15. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Southern Cascades Well-Known Member

So was the assclown who shot the Folks & the Mailman at the Granada Hills Jewish Community Center, but the Numbers don't lie ALMOST ALL of the High Profile shootings are by Left Leaning Folks and then there are all the other "When Liberals Attack" incidents ( The Black Guy flying the Cessna into the IRS building in the South, the Lady Prof/Teacher going on a Rampage on the eastern seaboard ... the numbers don't lie, the logic behind the numbers is a good topic for a thread here...

16. MikeE

MikeE Portland Well-Known Member

Man, right or left, it doesn't matter what these people's politics are. Their actions were distorted and insane and personal. If you are going to make tangential associations, here's one that's going around - all the shooters were gun owners! See how that goes?

17. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

This relatively handsome young “supreme gentleman” as he puts it (looks kinda like Gene Simmons' popular son), whining in a BMW decades newer than the used one I spent every penny I earned AT WORK to buy in the 1980’s, makes me want to vomit. I’m pushing 60 and I’ve watched complete trolls get laid forever (doing my own personal best to weigh in along the way to considerable degrees of success – and failure). We play the game, we learn and we evolve.

“You forced me to suffer all my life.”

No! This sniveling D-bag failed to realize that he was forcing himself to suffer instead of learning to quit offending the entire array of college girls (many of whom are indiscriminately eager to get boinked by ALL of the knuckle dragging frat cretins and rich boys he resented so much) with his dipsh*t personal defects. My son’s year old laborador pup has more sense, patience and discipline than this overprivileged punk ever learned.

Bottom line? As much as I disagree with many of their tactics and methods, I cannot begin to blame the NRA for this. He would’ve run people over in the brand new Beemer his wailing, out of touch dad bought him/let him drive if he didn’t have guns.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  18. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Oh but it does matter. The lamestream media is foaming at the mouth, just waiting to pounce on and push their agenda with, the next white-christian-tea party-republican militia member, if one ever does go on a rampage. The only thing the low-info over-emotional would be voters remember is, the things that that lamestream media misrepresents from the get-go. Then its back to survivor, never to return to find out the true facts of what happened,,,

19. misplacedtexan

misplacedtexan Beaverton, OR Active Member

I've been trying to date a redhead that I've known for a while now....but uhm

I guess I'll take this guys lead....cause you know...killing them is like being with them

20. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

OK everyone keeps talking about the shooters Father yelling and wailing but I cannot seem to find this video/article/story anywhere online. Am I missing something? Please put a link in somewhere that has some info about the shooter's dad reaction in here.....

Or are people confusing the video of one of the victim's Dad who was on CNN all weekend crying and yelling and angry at all the pro gun people in the country??