JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard that he stabbed 3 if his victims to death. Is that true?

And I also heard that when his family discovered the videos and called for help it was the police who interviewed the son, declaring him a normal, harmless young man. When did the police start hiring psychiatrists and doing mental evaluations? What's wrong with people? This is ridiculous!

Love how he complains about humanity sitting in his $30,000 BMW, yea kid rough life. All this cause he couldnt get laid by some blondes. shame.

Last Edited:
Blame game begins for California shooting, and NRA is the target

Seven people, including the self-confessed sexually-deprived gunman, are dead in California and Friday night's slaughter is all the fault of "craven politicians" and the National Rifle Association, according to the father of one of the victims, who appeared in a video broadcast by CNN.

<broken link removed>

Shoot with money any dude can get laid.
This kid was a loser, mentally defective. This is what happens when you give kids everything and make them work for nothing. No love, no patience, and no regard for life or others.

I really wish these people would cut out the middle man and just off themselves

While it is sad and horrific that many people were killed at the hands of psychotic madman...we can see how this episode clearly indicates gun control DOES NOT WORK...

1) He had legally obtained firearms (a P226 and a Glock 34) registered in his own name after passing a NICS BG check..
2) His parents and others alerted authorities to potentially bad signs of degrading mental health - and they DID NOTHING
3) Police found multiple 10 round mags in his car (mag limits DO NOTHING to stop this kind of lunacy)
4) UCSB is a "gun free" zone...

Will they get it now>!?!?!?!

:mad:
While it is sad and horrific that many people were killed at the hands of psychotic madman...we can see how this episode clearly indicates gun control DOES NOT WORK...

1) He had legally obtained firearms (a P226 and a Glock 34) registered in his own name after passing a NICS BG check..
2) His parents and others alerted authorities to potentially bad signs of degrading mental health - and they DID NOTHING
3) Police found multiple 10 round mags in his car (mag limits DO NOTHING to stop this kind of lunacy)
4) UCSB is a "gun free" zone...

Will they get it now>!?!?!?!
Unfortunately no what "they" want including far left leaning family members of mine is complete confiscation :mad:

Emo,Budding Metrosexual, in denial of his Bisexuality/homosexuality, Liberal Diverse elitist upbringing, entitlist mentality ,hatred of America... Shooter was a Liberal Democrat
I'm a liberal Democrat with many gay friends. Are you saying I'm responsible for this kid?
The guy who shot up the Jewish Community Center in KC was a right winger. Are you taking responsibility for him?
You logic is flawed.

I'm a liberal Democrat with many gay friends. Are you saying I'm responsible for this kid?
The guy who shot up the Jewish Community Center in KC was a right winger. Are you taking responsibility for him?
You logic is flawed.
So was the assclown who shot the Folks & the Mailman at the Granada Hills Jewish Community Center, but the Numbers don't lie ALMOST ALL of the High Profile shootings are by Left Leaning Folks and then there are all the other "When Liberals Attack" incidents ( The Black Guy flying the Cessna into the IRS building in the South, the Lady Prof/Teacher going on a Rampage on the eastern seaboard ... the numbers don't lie, the logic behind the numbers is a good topic for a thread here...

So was the assclown who shot the Folks & the Mailman at the Granada Hills Jewish Community Center, but the Numbers don't lie ALMOST ALL of the High Profile shootings are by Left Leaning Folks and then there are all the other "When Liberals Attack" incidents ( The Black Guy flying the Cessna into the IRS building in the South, the Lady Prof/Teacher going on a Rampage on the eastern seaboard ... the numbers don't lie, the logic behind the numbers is a good topic for a thread here...

Man, right or left, it doesn't matter what these people's politics are. Their actions were distorted and insane and personal. If you are going to make tangential associations, here's one that's going around - all the shooters were gun owners! See how that goes?

This relatively handsome young "supreme gentleman" as he puts it (looks kinda like Gene Simmons' popular son), whining in a BMW decades newer than the used one I spent every penny I earned AT WORK to buy in the 1980's, makes me want to vomit. I'm pushing 60 and I've watched complete trolls get laid forever (doing my own personal best to weigh in along the way to considerable degrees of success – and failure). We play the game, we learn and we evolve.

"You forced me to suffer all my life."

No! This sniveling D-bag failed to realize that he was forcing himself to suffer instead of learning to quit offending the entire array of college girls (many of whom are indiscriminately eager to get boinked by ALL of the knuckle dragging frat cretins and rich boys he resented so much) with his dipsh*t personal defects. My son's year old laborador pup has more sense, patience and discipline than this overprivileged punk ever learned.

Bottom line? As much as I disagree with many of their tactics and methods, I cannot begin to blame the NRA for this. He would've run people over in the brand new Beemer his wailing, out of touch dad bought him/let him drive if he didn't have guns.

Last Edited:
Man, right or left, it doesn't matter what these people's politics are. Their actions were distorted and insane and personal. If you are going to make tangential associations, here's one that's going around - all the shooters were gun owners! See how that goes?

Oh but it does matter. The lamestream media is foaming at the mouth, just waiting to pounce on and push their agenda with, the next white-christian-tea party-republican militia member, if one ever does go on a rampage. The only thing the low-info over-emotional would be voters remember is, the things that that lamestream media misrepresents from the get-go. Then its back to survivor, never to return to find out the true facts of what happened,,,

OK everyone keeps talking about the shooters Father yelling and wailing but I cannot seem to find this video/article/story anywhere online. Am I missing something? Please put a link in somewhere that has some info about the shooter's dad reaction in here.....

Or are people confusing the video of one of the victim's Dad who was on CNN all weekend crying and yelling and angry at all the pro gun people in the country??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top