JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have an agenda handed down to them by their handlers that they must follow. The real PTB. So focusing on the puppets is a wasted endeavor. One puppet leaves, another replaces him, same agenda.
BO is just GWB with an afro. Same handed down agenda. When the persona fits a certain goal like gun control, ie man in suit vs cowboy hat, then of course a particular agenda is given more priority. But all the agendas remain the same. Generally, less for you the individual and more for the corps, bankers, elites that place the politicians in power; selected vs elected, by them ... guns empower individuals so they must go.

If they are not one thing it is stupid. Puppets are very well compensated. That is why everyone in Congress is a multi-millionaire and none of them have much in common at all with the common man.

Their sole purpose is to give the masses the false illusion of choice and freedoms.

This got me...

"Those 23 executive actions are keeping guns out of dangerous hands," Biden said. "They're providing support for communities to hire school resource officers. And they're reducing the stigma around mental illness."

Which kind of contradicts...
"The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it's not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you're going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don't have access to this kind of weapon."
-Sen Feinstein

Translation...

All Iraq war vets have PTSD. PTSD is a "new phenomenon". Vets can't be trusted as much as cops. If you have PTSD, you're mentally defunct and shouldn't own a firearm.

Reducing the stigma around mental illness my arse!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top