1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

The relentless worm

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by U201491, Dec 5, 2013.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Get on Congress hard and steady to make them solidly aware we will not tolerate anymore anti gun laws !

Biden claims progress on gun control | TheHill
    Biden claims progress on gun control | TheHill
  2. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I wish Biden would make progress on a major medical condition that causes him to retire soon. ......
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

He makes Gerald Ford look like an Einstein!!
    Taku and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

They have an agenda handed down to them by their handlers that they must follow. The real PTB. So focusing on the puppets is a wasted endeavor. One puppet leaves, another replaces him, same agenda.
    BO is just GWB with an afro. Same handed down agenda. When the persona fits a certain goal like gun control, ie man in suit vs cowboy hat, then of course a particular agenda is given more priority. But all the agendas remain the same. Generally, less for you the individual and more for the corps, bankers, elites that place the politicians in power; selected vs elected, by them ... guns empower individuals so they must go.

If they are not one thing it is stupid. Puppets are very well compensated. That is why everyone in Congress is a multi-millionaire and none of them have much in common at all with the common man.

Their sole purpose is to give the masses the false illusion of choice and freedoms.
    dehamma and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Which kind of contradicts...

All Iraq war vets have PTSD. PTSD is a "new phenomenon". Vets can't be trusted as much as cops. If you have PTSD, you're mentally defunct and shouldn't own a firearm.

Reducing the stigma around mental illness my arse!