JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. The handle is "kryptos" and I'm a collector and shooting enthusiast and have been from the day I bought my first long gun at 18 (a Remington 870 Express Magnum). My area of interest in firearms is in curio/relics and historical arms both foreign and domestic from the WWI and WWII eras, as well as modern military and tactical weaponry. I'm always looking for something new or unique and love to frequently trade until I find something that manages to make it onto my "permanent" or at least "semi-permanent" collection list. I'm not a lawyer (or an LEO or an FFL... at least not at present anyway) nor do I play one on TV, however I consider myself to be fairly knowledgeable regarding NFA and GCA questions and other gun law, so if you ever have a question, I might just have an answer for you and yes.... I do cite my sources.

It appears as if I'll be spending all of my time over here at northwestfirearms.com with you folks now that SGN charges to post in the classifieds section. Not here to flame them and there are no hard feelings, however that's not to say that I'm not a little disappointed (Also, all of my positive feedback got deleted when SGN switched over to v-bulletin which further bummed me out, so I figured I'd just start fresh over here).

Anyway, glad to be a part of the Northwestfirearms community and glad to make your acquaintance.

Sincerely,

kryptos a.k.a. "the new guy"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews