The new danger to the U.S. Or maybe an old one. Scary

albin25

Reactions
I'm concerned about the re-introduction of some of the old diseases that were almost eliminated but may return
in an anti-biotic resistant form...Cholera, Tuberculosis, Diphtheria, etc.

Malaria is re-appearing throughout California, carried by mosquitoes feasting on the infected blood of thousands of un-inspected illegals...It was almost wiped out worldwide...until the DDT bans ('60's) allowed a resurgence.

Reactions
Just this morning Fox News reported two cases of Swine Flu. The two kids are quarantined along with others who have been close to them.
AFAIK this is the first time any of these have been quarantined...2 out of 56,000? (or more)...

We've all seen the pics of wall to wall illegals being packed into holding cells...anyway you look at it , this is a recipe for disease outbreaks.

Word coming out, from the few health care workers willing to talk, are horrific to say the least.

This has the potential to be a full blown health crisis due to us not having stockpiles of vaccines, and antibiotics because, up to now, these diseases were eradicated
in the US.

Regardless of where these kids end up, they should all be held in quarantine before being released into any population.

Reactions
I'm concerned about the re-introduction of some of the old diseases that were almost eliminated but may return

Malaria is re-appearing throughout California, carried by mosquitoes feasting on the infected blood of thousands of un-inspected illegals...It was almost wiped out worldwide...until the DDT bans ('60's) allowed a resurgence.

No, it's all the idiots that refuse to immunize their children, because they are afraid because Jenny McCarthy claims her child became Autistic after getting immunization shots. Whooping cough, polio, measles, and such are on the rise.

Reactions

Malaria? Malaria has never been endemic to california, or anywhere in the united states. It's only transmitted person to person by female mosquitos of the anopheles genus.

The real problem conditions that are coming in are going to be murine typhus, scabes, bed-bugs, salmonella, but all of these are small fry compared to intestinal parasites.

The thing that gets lost in this, is that those coming in are still people, and we need to treat them with respect as we load them on the bus and send them home.

At this point, what I'm really starting to think is, we need to take the older kids coming in (15+) put them through 6 months of military training, get them all high on patriotic duty, give each a rifle, and 500 rounds of ammo and send them home to clean house. Each group will be sent home in company strength. Let them take care of MS-13.

OP
clearconscience

clearconscience

Reactions
They want a few billion dollars to help with this crisis?!
Why don't they take the billions of dollars in federal aid we give to mexico, central america, and south america and use that to ship these people back to mexico. Why the heck do we have to ship them to their home country?! They come through mexico. Let them deal with the headache.
Take the rest of that aid and complete the fence and hook some juice up to it

albin25

Reactions
Yes, malaria

Lived in San Diego for 17 years. Illegals living in camps near the coast were carrying it in their blood, and yes there are anopheles
mosquitoes (of both sexes) in southern California.

www.calsurv.org/book/export/html/3

frequent droughts are the only reason it is usually a localized problem...but, droughts end.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom