JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should it be watched?

• Yes, it is ever so good.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No, it blows.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Um, eh, wut, wuz dah ques'n eh-gain? I (burp!) I lost muh train of thought.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
As good as both the Seven Samurai and The Magnificent Seven are...I just gotta wonder why even bother to make a "remake"...Don't make no sense...:D
Both of these films still entertain and inspire...
Andy

Agree...and disagree.

Kurosawa made Yojimbo. It was the plot for Clint Eastwood's A Fist full of Dollars and was again, remade as Bruce Willis' Last Man Standing. Both remakes were very good.

There is a lot of complaining in this thread. I liked the new Magnificent 7, and the Hateful 8, and hell even the Ridiculous 6 (Adam Sandler western). 3:10 to Yuma was amazing. So was John Carter. The new Alien and predator movies were fun too. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them and would recommend watching them again.

There is a lot of complaining in this thread. I liked the new Magnificent 7, and the Hateful 8, and hell even the Ridiculous 6 (Adam Sandler western). 3:10 to Yuma was amazing. So was John Carter. The new Alien and predator movies were fun too. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them and would recommend watching them again.
You got to 40 years old or younger.
But 3:10 was good.

Jeff bridges did not PLAY John Wayne - he played the character Rooster Cogburn - and still the movie sucked.

My husband and I liked the ORIGINAL RC movie.

We had the other one here because I wanted to see it. I watched it a few times. My husband saw the remake once and told me that was enough. We gave the RC movie to the library and KEPT the original one.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR