JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Go-Home-2-300x199.jpg

The anti-gun crazies have fired up their well funded anti-rights machine again.

To no one's surprise they are using the murders in Roseburg as a vehicle to demand a virtual end to gun rights in Oregon.

Here is a sample of their demands:

"Central registration of all firearm owners and their weapons."

"A 28-day waiting period on all firearm purchases."

"Require that weapons be stored unloaded, in a gun safe, with a trigger lock."

"Ban any clip or magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds."

And that's just for starters!

The resistance began in Roseburg when Obama came to exploit the deaths at UCC to promote more gun restrictions.

Dont-tred-300x199.jpg

Those efforts were inspiring but there is much more that needs to be done.

Please visit this page for details and our new auto mailer message and take action today.

And please consider supporting our efforts financially. This last year has been extraordinarily expensive as we have faced billionaire opponents who are committed to ending gun ownership in Oregon and across the nation. You can help keep OFF in the fight with a donation of any amount.

The battle is just beginning. Thank you for your activism.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

Well right off the bat, it's pretty simple. Not a single one of those "demands", if it had been in place, would have done a single f'ing thing to stop the Roseburg shooting.

It's all smoke and mirrors based on their never-ending fear tactics.

We need to fire back. We need to shout. We need to promise them that there will be consequences to their actions if they pass even more anti-gun laws. We need to find the Democrats that are weak in their districts and threaten them with losing their seats if they vote for these measures - then, the voters need to do just that - send these turds packing.

I wonder if anyone has ever dug deep into the things the anti's hold dear.
We should go after their rights and cry/complain/harass companies/businesses to ban stuff they like.
Seems like he who cries the loudest gets what he wants in this day and age. It's a piss poor way to do things but it's been known to work.

Why don't we attack their 1A rights with the vigor they have for out 2A rights!!!!

We do have a constitutional right and they are trying to deny us our rights so a lawsuit would be in order. It would be better if the justice department went after them but there isn't any justice now days. I think at some point people will either have to get off their buts and fight for their rights or run away.o_O

Definately difficult to compete with groups of unholy-alliances who are completely-comfortable....in fact compatable with "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" ideology.

I'm tired of defending my God given rights and I'm tired of defending my rights as enumerated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
The anti gun forces seem to be two types; the sniveling fear driven pussies who are scared of their shadows and the statist control monsters who only want their apparatchik to be armed.
I'm too old and tired to keep arguing with people who refuse to hear rational thought and it's a waste of my time.

This is not America anymore.

This far and no farther. I'm done pussyfooting around, bring it.

I'm tired of defending my God given rights and I'm tired of defending my rights as enumerated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
The anti gun forces seem to be two types; the sniveling fear driven pussies who are scared of their shadows and the statist control monsters who only want their apparatchik to be armed.
I'm too old and tired to keep arguing with people who refuse to hear rational thought and it's a waste of my time.

This is not America anymore.

This far and no farther. I'm done pussyfooting around, bring it.
EXACTLY- I have nothing to lose- LETS GO HEAD ON ! :s0118: :s0057: :s0160:

The only thing they will understand is a lot of votes against them. Problem is elections are a looooooooong way off. Like OBUMMER he wants to get it done before he is out of office. Salem is the same way. they know they are in trouble next election and have to keep the bubblegum going for Blooms__ts $$$.:(:(:(

View attachment 259657

The anti-gun crazies have fired up their well funded anti-rights machine again.

To no one's surprise they are using the murders in Roseburg as a vehicle to demand a virtual end to gun rights in Oregon.

Here is a sample of their demands:

"Central registration of all firearm owners and their weapons."

"A 28-day waiting period on all firearm purchases."

"Require that weapons be stored unloaded, in a gun safe, with a trigger lock."

"Ban any clip or magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds."

And that's just for starters!

The resistance began in Roseburg when Obama came to exploit the deaths at UCC to promote more gun restrictions.

View attachment 259658

Those efforts were inspiring but there is much more that needs to be done.

Please visit this page for details and our new auto mailer message and take action today.

And please consider supporting our efforts financially. This last year has been extraordinarily expensive as we have faced billionaire opponents who are committed to ending gun ownership in Oregon and across the nation. You can help keep OFF in the fight with a donation of any amount.

The battle is just beginning. Thank you for your activism.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

Do we have an estimated time of when these things will be voted on?

Do we have an estimated time of when these things will be voted on?

2015 was the 'normal' session. 2016 will be a shortened session, usually meant to address financial issues for the state rather than make a bunch of policy. According to the calendar online, it's supposed to start at the beginning of February and end the first week of March.

The Dems know there is a chance they could lose the majority they have in the 2016 election, partly because they know they pissed off a lot of people with SB941. So, expect them to use the next session to push something through, and since it's a very short session, expect it to happen quickly with virtually no public discussion or debate. They will ram it through with their majority and the Republicans won't have enough votes to stop them.

I think our only hope at this point is to get to some of the legislators that are weak in their districts and are hoping to get re-elected in 2016. They need to be bombarded with pro-gun folks that make the promise that they will not get re-elected if they vote for any more gun control measures. They need to be told, in no uncertain terms, that there will be political consequences for their actions. Only enough need to be swayed to take away the current Democrat majority vote. Do that, and maybe, just maybe, we'll have a chance to hold them off.

Then, come November 2016, it's up to the voters of Oregon to put an end to the Democrat majority. Every single gun owner that gives a damn about their rights needs to vote and needs to vote pro-gun, period. Regardless of party affiliation. Otherwise, 2017 will likely be then end for us in Oregon.

Yes and it has to come from the western side of the state. I still say buy nickel adds and p-[lace them in the sporting goods section. Cheap advertising and it'll get a lot of people who are not on NWF aware of 941 and what Salem is doing.:mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top