JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Must..... resist....... obvious joke potentiaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll arrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh.......... OK it's passed :s0131:

Okay, okay, I knew I was setting someone up for the punchline!

But seriously, Seattle burger lovers know where to go for a fix. If you're anywhere near Queen Anne, Capitol Hill, Wallingford, I think there's a couple others, Dick's has by far the best burgers!

I think some of you missed the point of the chain burger war. A good Texan burger in some dive bar in the middle of no where is always going to be better. With that said, Dick's is terrible. Not to mention the Cap Hill one up by me gets pretty sketchy at night.

In-N-Out for the win!

inout_big.jpg

I think some of you missed the point of the chain burger war. A good Texan burger in some dive bar in the middle of no where is always going to be better. With that said, Dick's is terrible. Not to mention the Cap Hill one up by me gets pretty sketchy at night.

oh, how right you are. I worked night shift til 2am at the Cap Hill one '88-'91 or so, and daaaang the crap we put up with! But for the direct grease I.V., mmmmmm good...

Hah, slightly off-topic, but a buddy STILL manages the joint; there was a robbery attempt a few years back... foiled by one of his co-workers who'd happened to have his rifle cased in the break room! That's a BIG +1 for the blue-haired punk kid who knew what to expect working there :s0114: I'm pretty sure my buddy gave him an immediate raise :s0155:

I love In-N-Out Burger. It's also fun to watch teens actually HUSSLE! They must pay pretty good, they typically are not doing the slow shuffle usually found in the other fast food joints.

Talk about a grease IV, how about Tommy's FTW? Ohhhhh, drool. Never could decide between the chili dog or the chili burger, so would get both. My blood was probably thick as pudding, but the tummy was happy. :s0155:

When I was a kid and lived in Colorado Springs, I used to love going to Red Top. They were the biggest and best.
Conway's Red Top Burgers
mini_438.jpg

Now the best burgers come from .... My very own grille. We rarely go out for burgers anymore. Though Elliot Bay Brewery in W. Seattle and Silver City Brewery in Silverdale make some awesome burgers, my burgers beat them all.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top