JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a bad link because the naughty word checker made it bad. Change "bubblegumute" back into "b*tchute" (using "i" rather than "*") and you will be taken to the right place. I have put in a request to fix the naughty word checker.

OP Quote: "This is a well thought out analysis of the current goings-on, from an unusual source."

I could not follow most of her rantings, can you provide a summary?

Video below is an interview of a BLM co-founder, and summarizes everything you need to know. 1.5 minutes. Excellent comments below the video.

NW Backpacker, you need to view the OP link video again, going back and re-playing each point if you didn't get it. She is a dedicated anti-Israel, anti-American, Marxist Assad supporter. Lots of slant to her comments, but they can be mined for information. You have to be patient and pick through the BS to find the information of value.

For instance, she points out that donations to Black Lives Matter are channeled to Democratic candidates, with Bernie getting the most. That has been verified elsewhere. It means that the Democratic party is using BLM to disrupt the US in the hope of regaining power, while hiding their connection to the disturbances.

anti-Israel, anti-American, Marxist Assad supporter

Anti Israel? Surely. Anti-American? Maybe globalist and neocon Americans; I didn't notice that it went beyond that. Marxist? What made you think so? Assad supporter? Probably, but Assad is relatively decent for that part of the world. He just wants Turkey and America out of his country, is that so bad?

Anyway, as you say, even enemies (if she is one) can teach you things.

It means that the Democratic party is using BLM to disrupt the US in the hope of regaining power, while hiding their connection to the disturbances.
I've come to the conclusion the left knows they have no chance of wining the election and are preparing civil unrest for the next 4 years under trump. That way they can still pass all the stupid laws they want.

It's not about racism.
BLM heads are self proclaimed Marxist.
They are here to destroy America not make it less racist.
They think defunding cops will make things safer. Just look at the chaz in seattle.
This little liberal haven fell into chaos, robbery, murder, and anarchy in no time flat.

that's what would happen to the cities if we defund police.
In fact what we need is to add twice the funding to police. So they are trained properly, have the equipment needed to perform the job and can take breaks so they don't get burnt out or PTSD from working in the gutter

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top