JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Because rifles just don't feel right without that oiled wood smell, or the heavy application of laquer. Finished the assembly last night. I'm still waiting for the sling and will take better pictures when that arrives on Monday.

A BCA 7.62x39 upper, a PSA lower, PSA EPT, enhanced firing pin, and a cheapo red dot. The handguard is home made, just for fun, from scrap wood. The stock and grip are from Blackwood Trading Co.

I have to give Onie at Blackwood big shout out. I'm loving the pieces. He also got them to me very quickly and replied to all my questions almost instantly. Bonus, the stock does not require a A2 buffer tube like other retro looking sets, so if I want to switch it up to a collapsible stock , it takes only a few minutes.

They material is not actual wood, but rather a 3D printed material. In his words they are " actually made with a proprietary wood/polymer mixture that's then 3D printed with customized printers that can handle the wood heavy mixture. They are usually white pine. After printing I hand sand and add any small details, then stain, lacquer, sand again, and buff with paste wax. This process is all new and I'm the only one doing it (that I know of) the end product is tougher and longer lasting that most hardwoods at a fraction of the price. Most of our products are stained in Jacobean minwax, unless a custom color is requested." Final bonus, the were less than half of other wood AR furniture and are probably more durable when it comes to actual use.

Commies_AR.jpg

I just built a commie ar. It is very different from yours. 4 inch barrel. Strike industries pdw brace sig sauer romeo and juliet set. Left handed bcg and upper receiver. Bfsiii trigger. Silencerco brace for connecting suppressor. it makes its maiden voyage today.

Yours is very cool. Mine is... well ridiculous and hopefully ridiculously fun.

2020-05-09 11.30.59.jpg 2020-05-09 11.32.01.jpg

I just built a commie ar. It is very different from yours. 4 inch barrel. Strike industries pdw brace sig sauer romeo and juliet set. Left handed bcg and upper receiver. Bfsiii trigger. Silencerco brace for connecting suppressor. it makes its maiden voyage today.

Yours is very cool. Mine is... well ridiculous and hopefully ridiculously fun.

View attachment 694682 View attachment 694683
That is freaking cool too. The blast without a can must be crazy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top