Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

The Chinese are trying to kill us

ma96782

Reactions
Though barely registering a blip in the media, China also produces toxic ingredients found in generic drugs worldwide. Incredibly, those tainted drugs have found their way into the military health system through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for consumption by both active duty and retired personnel. It’s the biggest national security risk that practically no one has ever even heard of.

Like so many products produced in China, quality control over substances used in generic drugs is virtually non-existent. For anyone familiar with how Chinese companies often operate, that’s not a big surprise.

Read Newsmax: Tainted Generic Drugs From China Are a National Security Risk | Newsmax.com

And more recently:

Rrrright… But don't talk about it. You'll sound like a Pro TRUMP supporter.

Aloha, Mark

Last edited:

Cavedweller

Reactions
Fentanyl powder from China is used by the cartels to produce counterfeit "medications" (known as Mexican Oxy) which are then sold on the street. One reason why there are so many "ODs" these days.

Cavedweller

Reactions
OP
ma96782

ma96782

Reactions
So why can't I still have any hand grenades?

America should be more like all those EU countries. You know, with strict gun control laws and low mass murder rates.

Yeah....like Sweden.

Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class

if you can't see it, try here for the article: Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Swedens Middle Class - DVD Talk Forum

Then, even in HI. IIRC, the Pirate Bully Hayes incident. R....r....r......r.....

Aloha, Mark

PS....speaking of Chinese and illegal stuff. IIRC.....awhile back, Norinco was trying to fill the void caused by the AW ban.

U.S. Seizes Assault Arms as Smuggling by China Is Probed

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider