JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$195
City
NEWBERG
State
Oregon
Zip Code

I am going thru some of my collector grade books and deciding which to keep and which to sell.

There was a time when I loved to debate/post about various guns. I wanted the authoritative authors, not the junk paperbacks. Authors like Ezell (Smithsonian firearms curator and expert on military firearms history) and Blake Stevens (https://www.all4shooters.com/en/shooting/culture/robert-blake-stevens-passes-away/). I have several books (more like tomes) bythem and others. At one time it wasn't unusual for me to spend $1K or more at a gun show on these kinds of books.

I will post more ads for these as I got thru them - individual ads.

I will ask used prices, but these are generally in new condition, often with slip covers. This book is no exception.

The price is $195. This is a serious look at the history of the M16 with all kinds of facts and technical details/drawings/etc. - no fluff, just facts by people who knew what they were talking about.

I might take certain premium defensive ammo in trade - .223/5.56, 7.62x51, 9x19mm - but I am picky about what ammo I want.

If you want it shipped, I can do that, but these are generally heavy items and you pay shipping/insurance.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I used to pick books like this up at gun shows in the 80's and 90's. I absolutely treasure them now.
Yeah, there was a collector seller at the WAC shows back then who had the good stuff and knew it. I would sometimes spend $500 at his table. I have other books, many of them I have not read yet. Some I am keeping because they have excellent info on guns I own. Ezell died, so no more books from him, almost any book he was involved with was authoritative and informative, like an encyclopedia, especially on the history and development of firearms.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top