JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... I joined this site because a friend told me about it. I am still learning about firearms here a few years later and I still feel like a complete idiot at times. There are other forums that alienate new shooters and jump all over them for the slightest error or ignorance. But, the community here has been really helpful and friendly. I appreciate the helpful and welcoming atmosphere that seems to exist on this site.
So, thank you NWFA. Just wanted to say that.

Last Edited:
Yeah I can say I've learned so much from the members here. I've gained a ton of knowledge from asking questions and getting a plethora of info back. And just reading others post.

Not nearly as much knowledge as the sarcastic BS razzing and hard time you get, but it's all in good fun.

And if you ask a dumb question you will know quickly and be told how stupid it is in a 100 different ways.

I wouldn't change it for anything.

Welcome.

And if you ask a dumb question you will know quickly and be told how stupid it is in a 100 different ways.

BUT....Out of those "100 different ways" there would be no less than SIX good and proper answers to your question. :D How else are noobs supposed to learn, eh?

I have always found NWFA to be the best out there. Sure, there are always going to be a few bad apples, but here, we let um have it with both barrels! I's been a great site and has the best group of gun nuts around, I wouldn't have it any other way! Welcome, Glad to have ya! BTW, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask!:):):)

NWFA offers a wide array of topics and firearm interests.
Plus we have a large group of folks here ... Some who are brand new to guns and others who have been around long enough to owe John M. Browning a dollar.

Being able to see some guns I wouldn't be able to otherwise and learn a thing or two,
are two of the many reasons I like it here.
Andy

We all started some where, some of us started way before most here had been borne (you know who you whipersnappers are)... not sayin I'm that old but......:D

Our 2A must always come before all else and be held in our highest regard or else the haters will rule the land we so dearly protect and defend:cool:

So... I joined this site because a friend told me about it. I am still learning about firearms here a few years later and I still feel like a complete idiot at times. There are other forums that alienate new shooters and jump all over them for the slightest error or ignorance. But, the community here has been really helpful and friendly. I appreciate the helpful and welcoming atmosphere that seems to exist on this site.
So, thank you NWFA. Just wanted to say that.
You gotta learn somehow! Welcome.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top