JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Default Thanks on recommendations between Glock 19 and 26, Chris.

Thanks for the many great tips on my choice between a Glock 19 and 26. I planed to go to dealers today 2/16, but it stared snowing and I knew people will be bumping into each other so it will have to wait. I am in Salmon Creek. How about good dealers? Local or online. Also, I have a concealed weapon permit for Washington. I suppose Oregon and WA don't have a reciprocal agreement on that, do they? If not, does anyone know if we from WA can get a permit for Oregon? Has any organization petitioned for a national concealed carry permit? It would sure help for people who travel frequently. Chris

Chris, I'm in Hazel Dell. While I haven't used them yet, I've heard great things about Brightwater Ventures and having talked to Nick, I would love to be able to support his business. Oregon does not recognize any other states permit. I have an OR and a WA permit. I got mine from Washington County and it was very easy. Congrats on being ready to purchase, now I just hope you go with the 19.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top