Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thanks for the help on my choice between a Glock 19 or 26. CHRIS

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by costarica, Feb 16, 2011.

1. costarica

costarica Vancouver New Member

Default Thanks on recommendations between Glock 19 and 26, Chris.

Thanks for the many great tips on my choice between a Glock 19 and 26. I planed to go to dealers today 2/16, but it stared snowing and I knew people will be bumping into each other so it will have to wait. I am in Salmon Creek. How about good dealers? Local or online. Also, I have a concealed weapon permit for Washington. I suppose Oregon and WA don't have a reciprocal agreement on that, do they? If not, does anyone know if we from WA can get a permit for Oregon? Has any organization petitioned for a national concealed carry permit? It would sure help for people who travel frequently. Chris

2. Fishnutz

Fishnutz Hillsboro Member

And your choice is....

3. Chris, I'm in Hazel Dell. While I haven't used them yet, I've heard great things about Brightwater Ventures and having talked to Nick, I would love to be able to support his business. Oregon does not recognize any other states permit. I have an OR and a WA permit. I got mine from Washington County and it was very easy. Congrats on being ready to purchase, now I just hope you go with the 19.

4. servingu

servingu Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) Member

+2 we want to know... hope it's the 19

5. Fishnutz

Fishnutz Hillsboro Member

G19 Is my first and only pistol.