JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I’m a new member living in Western Washington. I’m in my mid-fifties, and I’m new to firearms. I’ve taken a handgun safety course recently, and I have two .22LR handguns; a Browning Buckmark pistol and a Taurus revolver. My goal is to buy a home defense revolver – right now I’m thinking either a medium or large frame S&W or Ruger revolver. I came to your forum looking for information to make that purchase.

I don’t think I’ll be contributing anything for a long time, but I enjoy reading and learning from the discussions on your forum. Thanks for having me in.

Greg

you'll find that there are a lot of opinions out there about what is just the best (or right) defensive handgun around. I found many years ago that if I could find a place (like The Place to Shoot ) that a person could try a multitude of different handguns both auto's and revolvers and see what feels right. No sense in spends a lot of dollars for something you wouldn't like down the road. This is the road I took my oldest daughter down and it really works well...Best of Luck

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews