JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I’m a new member living in Western Washington. I’m in my mid-fifties, and I’m new to firearms. I’ve taken a handgun safety course recently, and I have two .22LR handguns; a Browning Buckmark pistol and a Taurus revolver. My goal is to buy a home defense revolver – right now I’m thinking either a medium or large frame S&W or Ruger revolver. I came to your forum looking for information to make that purchase.

I don’t think I’ll be contributing anything for a long time, but I enjoy reading and learning from the discussions on your forum. Thanks for having me in.

Greg

you'll find that there are a lot of opinions out there about what is just the best (or right) defensive handgun around. I found many years ago that if I could find a place (like The Place to Shoot ) that a person could try a multitude of different handguns both auto's and revolvers and see what feels right. No sense in spends a lot of dollars for something you wouldn't like down the road. This is the road I took my oldest daughter down and it really works well...Best of Luck

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top