JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I installed and tested out my new WOT trigger today. As most of you know it's one of the "forced reset" triggers. It basically turns our semi-auto AR's into a real fire-breather.

I tested several new and several reloaded ammo brands/ types and all functioned perfectly. The trigger itself is not bad as far as pull goes, but it takes a bit of getting use to to find the sweet spot for the full auto engagement. Once there however it takes only a couple of seconds to empty a thirty rounder. It didn't take but a couple of hours to dump nearly 500 rounds. My BCM enhanced lightweight carbine ran great and no misfires or jams. Bolt locked open on all empty mags. I did install a full auto BCG and an extra heavy buffer. Not sure I'd run my top shelf AR's this way, but any gun will run fine with this trigger.

Worth the money? If you like near full auto for a fraction of the full auto price, absolutly.

I installed and tested out my new WOT trigger today. As most of you know it's one of the "forced reset" triggers. It basically turns our semi-auto AR's into a real fire-breather.

I tested several new and several reloaded ammo brands/ types and all functioned perfectly. The trigger itself is not bad as far as pull goes, but it takes a bit of getting use to to find the sweet spot for the full auto engagement. Once there however it takes only a couple of seconds to empty a thirty rounder. It didn't take but a couple of hours to dump nearly 500 rounds. My BCM enhanced lightweight carbine ran great and no misfires or jams. Bolt locked open on all empty mags. I did install a full auto BCG and an extra heavy buffer. Not sure I'd run my top shelf AR's this way, but any gun will run fine with this trigger.

Worth the money? If you like near full auto for a fraction of the full auto price, absolutly.
(begin ATF transmission)

IP address traced back to physical location and noted, send Team Guido, repeat: send Team Guido over at 3am to execute a no-knock, shoot his dog, toss his house, and collect the WOT…. Hunter and the Potato in Chief need a new pair of shoes.

(end ATF transmission)

Last Edited:
"Raven leader to Rambo, raven leader to Rambo, come in Rambo."

"You can't go around wasting friendly civilians!"

"there are no friendly civilians."

Wait a minute, I didn't finish my story. It fell out of my boat in the river during my accident.

Boating accident.JPG

I called ATF today and spoke to a very polite gentleman (agent) and discussed the WOT trigger. Naturally he felt these were an illegal devise, because it turns a semi auto into a full auto capable rifle. I had to agree with him on that. Hand manipulation or not, this is illegal to own or install. I'm putting mine away...way away from my home and it will never see the light of day unless ATF, police agency's, the Courts or whoever decide it's 100% legal to own and install. That day may never come, so be it.

He did ask nicely if I'd turn it over to the ATF, I politely decline and promised to not install it again.

I allegedly had fun for an afternoon and that's the end of it.

I called ATF today and spoke to a very polite gentleman (agent) and discussed the WOT trigger. Naturally he felt these were an illegal devise, because it turns a semi auto into a full auto capable rifle. I had to agree with him on that. Hand manipulation or not, this is illegal to own or install. I'm putting mine away...way away from my home and it will never see the light of day unless ATF, police agency's, the Courts or whoever decide it's 100% legal to own and install. That day may never come, so be it.

He did ask nicely if I'd turn it over to the ATF, I politely decline and promised to not install it again.

I allegedly had fun for an afternoon and that's the end of it.
Wink. Wink.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top