JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I currently don't have my guns in a fireproof safe. They are locked in a gun room and then inside several steel safes, but they are stacked in pretty tight. If I set this up with big steel straps and locks to secure it, would being sealed be a problem or would I need vents? I live in a low humidity area and currently have no dehumidifiers and have zero rust problems. Advice and feedback appreciated. thanks.

fridge_zps729b44e0.jpg

Where's the handguns? Better yet, what the hell happened to the crisper? That would have been a great place for the handguns!
That is awesome, but show us the picture of it closed and locked.
You could use some of those little things you get inside your new shoe boxes for humidifiers. Just make sure you have a bunch of them.

Wifey (blond through & through)

I stored my tools in an old fridge years ago, never again. like stomper said the thieves peeled that sucker open like nobodys business, stole everything I had. I would never put firearms in that and feel secure. besides that they dont weigh anything, thieves could just lay it down and carry it off. not a good situation. I dont mean to be a bummer but been there and done that.

I currently don't have my guns in a fireproof safe. They are locked in a gun room and then inside several steel safes, but they are stacked in pretty tight. If I set this up with big steel straps and locks to secure it, would being sealed be a problem or would I need vents? I live in a low humidity area and currently have no dehumidifiers and have zero rust problems. Advice and feedback appreciated. thanks.

fridge_zps729b44e0.jpg
I know it is not what you want to here because we have the same brain lol. You have to cave in here and search wide and far for a good deal on a good safe. Save up and get it and sleep well.

I really don't see a issue, as long as they can't get into the room. I'd spend some time and money, to make sure they can't get through the door. But I do like the idea of storing all your powders in there. A welding shop in town here stores all their welding rods in a old fridge.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top