JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's an idea that tries to be an organization . Lots of good folks also a lot of people that have no where else to land . Lots of community service projects like cleaning road sides to volunteering for security at monster truck showes, raise money for causes , attend county hearings , etc . They attend VA services and put flowers on graves of people that have no one . Very patriotic , very constitutional . Good intentions , questionable leadership in my experience. Organized by counties mostly . All are welcome and they are very transparent with nothing to hide .

I don't know about them in an official capacity, but I know there are a lot of Oakley wearing, diesel truck driving chest puffers out there with III% stickers in their back windows. Not a great face to what could be a great community

That's the thing with the 3% . It's an old old idea and anyone with the mind set that they would actually physically fight in revolutionary terms , is a "3%er" in terms of American history .
So you get anyone that can buy a sticker and likes the idea , to people who organize , have a coms plan and such and make meetings every month . It's part of the problem with the image , claim of the symbol and it's use .

596ee1facad2607512e3ba71_19554827_1859159584411895_1459248066803395996_n%20%281%29.jpg

Its a cool idea, but there is no unified command structure or operational continuity. Its dead before it starts.

But, if ya wanna go play weelend warrior without actually enlisting, go for it.

SAPO originated in Coos 3% . They actually do a lot no one hears about .

A lot of people that have no clue think it's a weekend warriors thing but that couldn't be further from the truth . In fact if you are looking for the militia experience you probably better look elsewhere because they are not near about that as the images everyone sees leads them to believe , though it exists it's a much smaller slice of the pie .

A buddy of mine was asking me about them. I had no idea who they were. I think it is an interesting concept.
It's as an American idea as it gets .
It boils down to the revolution and by the math only 3% of the population against England actually pulled triggers . Another percent directly supported them . Another percent indirectly supported them , another did not support but did not rat them out either and the last bit were loyalists and would actively support England . But that 3% that actually did the fighting , that small number with large success gives people hope all Ben today .
Applying it to today's society is a tough fit . Not so much entitlement and criticism back then , a lot more supporting of your neighbor.
A lot of the organized 3% in Oregon are vets still willing to hold up the oath . A lot like Oath Keepers but being a vet is not a requirement for acceptance in a 3% organization

I really want to move to northern Idaho, but I think that if we don't stop it here it will keep spreading.

Exactly, people want to complain about what gets shoved down their throats but will continue to sit on the couch, I don't get it. Maybe it's that they are afraid their liberal spouses, friends, family or bosses will find out and make their lives Hell, I don't know...:rolleyes:

Exactly, people want to complain about what gets shoved down their throats but will continue to sit on the couch, I don't get it. Maybe it's that they are afraid their liberal spouses, friends, family or bosses will find out and make their lives Hell, I don't know...:rolleyes:
Or afraid of being labeled as a wacko by fellow gun ownwes not brave enough to make a stand anywhere other than behind a keyboard..... everyone else but them is just a bunch of poser idiots looking for attention playing Army

Or afraid of being labeled as a wacko by fellow gun owners not brave enough to make a stand anywhere other than behind a keyboard..... everyone else but them is just a bunch of poser idiots looking for attention playing Army

I'm probably on more than a few ignore lists here but could care less, it's their right to ignore the truth that defines them.
I'm not going to leave this world in an old folks home neither.;)

3 % of what? 3% of entire population? 3% of gun owners? 3% of right wing conspiracy theorists? 3% of militia wannabes?:rolleyes:

if 1 out of 3 Americans are gun owners, that is roughly 100 million plus (300 million minimum legal citizens); if 3% of that number are actually going to pull the triggers, and fight..that is 3 million right there, but it is still only 1% of the overall population. If its 3 percent of the overall population, that is 9 million..... but I have my serious doubt of a number that high; especially given that there are those gun owners who wholeheartedly support certain policies that harms their right to firearms.
I may be pessimistic about the numbers of actual, stand-your-ground, fighting, guerilla/insurgent-labeled patriots, and am of the opinion that it is far more likely to be a mere 1% of the gun owners who are going to be in the thick of it (still a significant number, at a million or so).... because too many people have the good life right now, and only have to worry about paying bills and raising families to consider fighting govt/UN troops

It'll take a lot longer, a lot harder life, and a lot more collapse/disaster/blatant rights violations on a widespread basis before anything of a 2nd hot civil war, or another revolution happens.

as for the organization? That depends on who you talk to. On one hand, its a good idea, very old yes, very American...on the other hand....it attracts undue attention from media, possibly from the ATF, and FBI in regards to certain members' activities.:confused:

They and Oathkeepers are essentially the modern face of the "Minuteman" concept.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top