JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim, it actually ejects forward, so a lefty can shoot it without wounding his delicate features :D

Good to hear, I wondered if they beat that problem in bullpups. PA 90 ejects out the bottom but most of the rest had a problem with shooting from both sides.

it takes about 30 minutes to change the bolt and barrel. Costs about $450. As others have stated there is no problem shooting it from either shoulder even with extra gas from suppressor the gas face experience is less than a standard AR

Hello Pretty.

tavor-girl.png

On that video streaming web site, search for Tavor + your favorite channel.
Jerry has one,
Nut N' Fancy
Hickock
Gunblast
etc. etc. etc.

I can say that while I overall like the Tavor, there are some ergonomic concerns that you should be aware of before getting one. First is the ability to quickly and easily lock the bolt to the rear, and second is the difficulty in attaching a weapon light without use of a tape switch or aftermarket forend. I have yet to come up with a way to simplify the process of locking the bolt open. This is compounded when practicing single handed manipulation. ARs have things like the B.A.D. lever and other aftermarket tools for locking the bolt open while Tavor fans have yet to, as far as I'm aware, come up with a comparable solution. When it comes to attaching a light, it's very difficult to attach a light to the accessory rail and have it be readily manipulatable without having to use a tape switch.

All that said, I think it's a bullpup that does a lot of things right.