JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very compact for a 16" barrel. Good weight, just quirky if not used to a bullpup.

Compared to a AR, the manual of arms is pretty different. But once I saw how the IDF is trained to use them, it all made sense. With a little practice, mag changes can be as fast as on an AR.

I have one.

The trigger is heavy but not really all that bad shooting off hand at the range. After I zeroed the Eotech I easily hit some broken pieces of sporting clays at 200 yards shooting offhand out at DRRC.

It is heavy at 9lbs without a mag, but all the weight is rearward, so I doesn't "feel" heavy when shooting like a 20"HBAR AR15.

Edited to add:
After 3-mags the internals are still spottless..well, not spotless, but pretty darn close. Anyone with an AR knows after 3-mags with an AR the BCG is filthy. Not so with the Tavor.

Have one also. Love it. Like others have said all the weight is rearward. Can easily shoot (well) with one hand. After you get used to the controls, I actually think I like them better than the AR.

IMG_0757_zps0zzvg08w.jpg

Yes you can shoot from either shoulder. The trigger is long and heavy but I'm still shooting 2 inch groups at 100. Just picked up mine yesterday from Jason at JC Weaponry put 250 suppressed rounds through it today amazing how clean the rifle internals stay (even better than my piston AR) Overall length is shorter than my 10 inch AR with stock collapsed.

Tavor next to 10 inch SBR

IMAG0286_zpsibtiroaq.jpg IMAG0290_zps4n01xwkl.jpg

I'm still learning about the rifle, but I believe you can DIY but need to buy a different bolt so it extracts to the left.

No because of head space. They don't sale just a bolt. You can do it your self but have to buy a new bolt and barrel. But it ejects rounds foword any ways no real need to change it. I shoot with both hands with out rounds hitting me in the face. I also believe you can swap the charging handle no matter what bolt you have.