JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a TX22 and have reduced the stock trigger pull from 4 pounds 14 ounces down to 2 pound 8 ounces. I had to buy several springs to get what I needed and am selling off my additional springs for $5 each plus postage stamp mailed to you or pick up in Vancouver. Nothing else was changed except the spring. Trigger reset works as it should. TAMDEMKROSS.COM now selling these for $12.99 + shipping. https://www.tandemkross.com/lightened_trigger_spring_tx22?mc_cid=a721ab61b1&mc_eid=15702d0688

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good result.

Screenshot_20221019-060025_Firefox.jpg

Good result here too. Now measuring 2.5lb. Still has the long and not smooth pre-travel of course, but then hits a wall and breaks cleanly.
It's amazing how stiff the factory trigger return spring was.

Thanks xtratoy.

I have a TX22 and have reduced the stock trigger pull from 4 pounds 14 ounces down to 2 pound 8 ounces. I had to buy several springs to get what I needed and am selling off my additional springs for $5 each mailed to you or pick up in Vancouver. Nothing else was changed except the spring. Trigger reset works as it should.
I am interested to know what spring you used. I dropped in a Harbor Freights spring and I am averaging 2lb 11oz. Aside from the reset being substantially less positive, everything works. If you have extra, I will buy them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.