JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dammit Internet! Yesterday at Cabela's I had this in my hand and was about to buy but felt a need to look at YouTube reviews first! They said they had 5 in stock so I felt safe waiting till today.

I had all the Cabela's points I needed and enough for ammo too! Of course they were all out of them this morning!

So, which ones of you all bought one out from under me??

BTW it looked like a quality gun for the money.
upload_2015-12-16_17-4-14.png

"Twenty dollars is not twenty dollars". Dood whut? please speak more plain.
Did anybody buy one of these mouse guns, and they sure were selling a lot of guns at Cabela's is all.
You wouldn't guess from all the activity there that I was in such an over the top progressive stronghold as Oregon. Who's buying all the guns?

I bought a gun two days ago and I had to wait 2 hours for the background check, I was number 120 something.
I was amazed, never seen it that that high.
A lot of guns are being sold now, even mouse guns.

Dammit Internet! Yesterday at Cabela's I had this in my hand and was about to buy but felt a need to look at YouTube reviews first! They said they had 5 in stock so I felt safe waiting till today.

I had all the Cabela's points I needed and enough for ammo too! Of course they were all out of them this morning!

So, which ones of you all bought one out from under me??

BTW it looked like a quality gun for the money.
View attachment 268517
Just looking over my e-mail and PSA (Palmetto State Armory) has a standard Ruger LCP for $199.

I didn't know Cabalas sold used handguns. I bought my TCP at BiMart $199. 20 min wait
I don't know if the Forest Grove Bi-Mart has handguns yet, but the OP did get a bargain at Cabela's and it was important to him to use Cabela's as he had points in the Cabela's system and would not use "Real" money (It is like real money, but good at Cabela's only)

Was able to shoot my TCP this weekend out on Salmonberry Rd. Put about 80 rounds of FMJ and 20 or so of HP, not one issue. Very stiff rack spring, my wife couldn't cock it, not an issue, it's my gun. One mag US made the second made in Brazil. Very pleased with how it shoots though. Now I just need to find a good deal on 380 ammo.

Last Edited:
Was able to shoot my TCP this weekend out on Salmonberry Rd. Put about 80 rounds of FMJ and 20 or so of HP, not one issue. Very stiff rack spring, my wife couldn't cock it, not an issue, it's my gun. One mag US made the second made in Brazil. Very pleased with how it shoots though. Now I just need to find a good deal on 380 ammo.
Nice! As you may have seen in another thread I was having a bit of trouble with my LCP and certain ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top