JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
617TI 357 A - Copy.jpg I sent my (wife's) Taurus 357 titanium 2in revolver in to get repaired for scoring on the front of the cylinder. Now let's see how long it takes. This gun was purchasedwith the problem from a friend he was using the wrong ammo in it you have to use over 125 gr or it can score the face of the cylinder and that's what he did. August. 6 sent to Taurus
August. 10th said they received it
August. 16 start repair
August. 19 finished repair
August. 20 shipped
August. 23 here new cylinder looks nice.
the end

617TI 357 A - Copy.jpg

looks like they are on the job,despite the problems and responsibility is user error.
Frankly Im impressed by the transferable lifetime warranty, thats not something you see very much anymore, I just may buy a Taurus in 45

Yea I have the Taurus MILLENNIUM PRO 45acp as a CCW I have put at least 2 Magaines through it every two weeks for the last 4 or 5 years ran 250 rounds through it to brake it in. the only thing I did not like is the sights that was on it had to change them with Kimberley's low profile sights and 24/7 .45 ACP Magaine fit it to 12 round clips but i am thinking about their slim line at the moment if they only had a 45 in slim.

I have a Taurus 38 revolver I purchased used. The cylinder release lever stuck the second time I had it out shooting (user error I am sure). Sent it off and had it back fixed, cleaned up, and in a new box with in a few weeks. Warranty was spot on. Very pleased. Hopefully you get yours back pretty quickly.

Purchased a stainless PT1911 from here.. Turns out he took out or lost the firing pin plunger and spring and omited that fact when I purchased it.
I dont think hes even got back on NWFA becuase I sent him a messege a while ago.
It was my own dumb fault I guess.. I should have disassembled it before purchase.
My point?
Since Taurus claims its a restricted item Ive got to send it in..
Going to send it in here soon and Ill get back with my wait time.

Yea I have the Taurus MILLENNIUM PRO 45acp as a CCW I have put at least 2 clips through it every two weeks for the last 4 or 5 years ran 250 rounds through it to brake it in. the only thing I did not like is the sights that was on it had to change them with Kimberley's low profile sights and 24/7 .45 ACP clip fit it to 12 round clips but i am thinking about their slim line at the moment if they only had a 45 in slim.
Magaine?

Wow I got as many Grammar Nazi's as comments on the topic. I feel so special, and I am glad I could help you force your politically correctness on others. :) Stephen Fry VS. Grammar nazis - YouTube
Oh no, I'm just correcting the nomenclature..spelling isn't as strong suit for me as you can tell by my previous comment. My giant fingers must have mashed the buttons and well grammatical errors do happen.
I could've easily edited the previous comment..however for humilities sake I'll leave it be.

I do suppose that if one is going to correct another on their grammatical error or their improper use of nomenclature that one should be correct when calling the other out. I guess this time you win.

Though seriously. Its a magazine. To call it a clip sends off the persona of ignorance. You can continue calling it a clip..that's fine. I just thought Id point it out in case you didn't realize you were calling it by the wrong name. :)

i had a taurus 38 that had the cyl. button stuck in the forward position. sent it out and had it back in less then 2 weeks. it was also bought second hand. Taurus has excellent customer service

I recently sent back a Taurus 651 snub nose that I bought used, the cylinder pin would stick in the retracted position which prevented the gun from locking up and it when it did lock up it could still skip over 3 out of 5 cylinders. Taurus fixed the problem and had the gun back to me within a week so I cant complain about their customer service, but if you factor in the cost (about $70) of shipping the gun back to Florida you are getting close to the price difference of a Smith and Wesson or Ruger. Im glad that Taurus has excellent customer service, its too bad the same cant be said about their quality control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

sent bad 44 tracker with cyl hang up problem. gun repaired and retuned. now hammer will not lock back for single action use sent to taurus recived gun, repaired gun, ??????. called taurus gun was destroyed. ask for refund or gift card no chance. ask for new gun none available for one and one half months. finealy recieved new 44 tracker no problems hope i do not need life time warr. good luck.45 colt

Wow, I'm impressed with the turn around you got. I sent a .22 revolver off to Taurus; they had it for several months and the web site listed it as "received for repair" up until the end when it switched to "being repaired" and that's about the time I received it back. My first and last Taurus revolver.

I have a question; do you ship directly to Taurus and do they ship back to your door? do you have to go through ffl for repairs?

You can ship it directly to the Taurus Repair Center through a contracted carrier like Fedex and they will send it back to you directly. The only reason I might involve an FFL is because of the shipping cost; an FFL can use USPS which may be much cheaper even with their fee, than using a contract carrier.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top