JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
...hate to sell this but need to fund another plan (plus I couldn't find an ankle holster to use it as a backup gun) so here it is:
Taurus Raging Bull
.454 Casull / .45LC
8 3/8" ported barrel
adjustable rear site
shiny blued finish
color case hardened frame
5 round
great condition but does have some nicks on the corner of the rubber grip, I tried to get a pic but my photographic skills are substandard. Will throw in an Uncle Mike's belt holster and (2) 20 round boxes of .454 Hornady ammo & some Remington .45 Colt once I track it down- $525 ftf in oregon only, not interested in shipping
".454 Casull: Because sometimes dead just isn't quite good enough- plus the chicks really dig it".....Ghandi
**might consider trades of AR components or some LCM855...

thanks for the heads up on that! I had done a quick search on gunbroker awhile back for comparison but didn't think to check Buds...with that in mind I'll officially drop the price to $625.....and also a good point regarding the lack of transfer fee, ammo, and holster...so at 625, it should compensate for the scuff on the grip, plus the freebies....and yes, it is still available

hmm that one is kinda tempting but I have to sell this one for cash- have my eye on something else but the ol' lady is requiring that I fund it from the current collection...but while I'm here at the keyboard I'll go ahead and make the final price drop to $550, that includes the holster & ammo...

:monty:c'mon, buy this Casull!.....can't say from experience, but I'm certain it would be an effective bear stopper....would definitely be an effective bad guy stopper. And I know for a fact that it can vaporize even the most highly trained & tactically proficient watermelons....hmm must be too many 9mm folks out there.....would consider possible trades for ar gear, possibly some factory LCm855

price drop to $550

Taurus guns tend to be tougher to sell. I have had a few and were all just fine. Just not that big!
Do you have any empty brass that would go with it?
About how many rounds thru it?

Thanks,
Brad in OC

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.