Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus Raging Bull 454 Casull/ .45LC for sale, *$525*

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Artilleryman, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Originally from the central midwest but have reloc Active Member

...hate to sell this but need to fund another plan (plus I couldn't find an ankle holster to use it as a backup gun) so here it is:
    Taurus Raging Bull
    .454 Casull / .45LC
    8 3/8" ported barrel
    adjustable rear site
    shiny blued finish
    color case hardened frame
    5 round
    great condition but does have some nicks on the corner of the rubber grip, I tried to get a pic but my photographic skills are substandard. Will throw in an Uncle Mike's belt holster and (2) 20 round boxes of .454 Hornady ammo & some Remington .45 Colt once I track it down- $525 ftf in oregon only, not interested in shipping
    ".454 Casull: Because sometimes dead just isn't quite good enough- plus the chicks really dig it".....Ghandi
    **might consider trades of AR components or some LCM855...

2. Artilleryman

3. Frankensteineken

Frankensteineken Peninsula New Member

4. Artilleryman

thanks for the heads up on that! I had done a quick search on gunbroker awhile back for comparison but didn't think to check Buds...with that in mind I'll officially drop the price to $625.....and also a good point regarding the lack of transfer fee, ammo, and holster...so at 625, it should compensate for the scuff on the grip, plus the freebies....and yes, it is still available

5. Artilleryman

price lowered, now $550....everyone needs a cannon

6. Artilleryman

price increased to $550.....this thing will make a great President's day gift for your wife / girlfriend

7. strrysky

strrysky clark county New Member

trade you a charles daly 1911 .45 auto stainless with extended mag. 4.5" barrel. 1 box shot through it

8. Artilleryman

hmm that one is kinda tempting but I have to sell this one for cash- have my eye on something else but the ol' lady is requiring that I fund it from the current collection...but while I'm here at the keyboard I'll go ahead and make the final price drop to $550, that includes the holster & ammo...

9. Artilleryman

:monty:c'mon, buy this Casull!.....can't say from experience, but I'm certain it would be an effective bear stopper....would definitely be an effective bad guy stopper. And I know for a fact that it can vaporize even the most highly trained & tactically proficient watermelons....hmm must be too many 9mm folks out there.....would consider possible trades for ar gear, possibly some factory LCm855

price drop to $550
    View attachment 21683

10. Artilleryman

changed to wts/wtt, trades added

11. Artilleryman

argh, gotta get this thing sold...final price drop to $525....the .454 ammo included is Hornady 300gr XTP mag (40 rounds)

12. BSV

BSV Oregon City, OR Member

Taurus guns tend to be tougher to sell. I have had a few and were all just fine. Just not that big!
    Do you have any empty brass that would go with it?
    About how many rounds thru it?

Thanks,
    Brad in OC

13. Artilleryman

Hi Brad,

I bought it from a buddy, so round count is not known. I've put 120 rounds through it in the last 4 years- 100 rounds of .454 and 20rds .45, all factory ammo. I don't have any empty brass but am including about 60 rds live ammo

14. Artilleryman

Casull is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.