JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Spanaway
State
Washington
Zip Code
Taurus PT-22 with case, paperwork and 2 magazines. Only 50rnds fired. $220 20181111_161508.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well it has been several day's since I contacted you, I still have not heard back from you. You gave me times to meet you but no way to confirm that with you. I pm'ed you my cell but still nothing. You said you were busy with a hectic schedule and I can understand that. But ignoring my inquiries instead of saying you are unable to meet up to sell the firearm anytime soon resulted in me turning down other members, whom I inquired with about acquiring a small pistol for my girlfriend. That isn't fair to them or myself. It seems you have had this item up for sometime and by the looks of how you handle your comms you have no intention of selling. Maybe you should pull it down and repost once you become serious about getting rid of it. In any case I went to gunbroker found the exact same firearm brand new in box and paid 235+s/h and transfer fee. Thank you for wasting my time and costing other members a potential sale. If this was AR15.com you could have been potentially banned and with good reason.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.