JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Taurus 1911 in .45ACP. I purchased this new at Wholesale Sports. About 400 rounds through it. Zero malfunctions even with JHP. Great trigger and very accurate even out to 25yds. Includes 2 factory 8rd magazines and the factory hard case. Custom osage orange grips installed, but original factory grips included. If you are local and serious and you bring factory ammo, I would be willing to meet you out at COSSA if you'd like to test fire it.

Great gun but I have moved onto other carry pieces. Prefer to sell, but I'd consider a good (for me) trade on an ACOG, a G19, or an AR15 upper –– Colt, LMT, Daniel Defense, Noveske, S&W, Spikes, BCM, PSA, etc. Thanks in advance, but no Armalite, Del-Ton, Model 1, Bushmaster, Olympic, Stag, Rock River, DPMS, etc.

Buyer must show an Oregon ID or CHL, no exceptions.

Taurus 1911 in .45ACP. I purchased this new at Wholesale Sports. About 400 rounds through it. Zero malfunctions even with JHP. Great trigger and very accurate even out to 25yds. Includes 2 factory 8rd magazines and the factory hard case. Custom osage orange grips installed, but original factory grips included. If you are local and serious and you bring factory ammo, I would be willing to meet you out at COSSA if you'd like to test fire it.

Great gun but I have moved onto other carry pieces. Prefer to sell, but I'd consider a good (for me) trade on an ACOG, a G19, or an AR15 upper –– Colt, LMT, Daniel Defense, Noveske, S&W, Spikes, BCM, PSA, etc. Thanks in advance, but no Armalite, Del-Ton, Model 1, Bushmaster, Olympic, Stag, Rock River, DPMS, etc.

FTF buyer must show an Oregon ID or CHL, no exceptions.

$450 FTF in Central Oregon (perhaps Portland/Salem on 8/15) or $480 shipped via Priority Mail from my FFL to yours.
SOLD to ZA...

Taurus1911L.jpg

Taurus1911R.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.