Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Taurus PT1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by tradja, Aug 9, 2011.

1. tradja

tradja Central Oregon New Member

Taurus 1911 in .45ACP. I purchased this new at Wholesale Sports. About 400 rounds through it. Zero malfunctions even with JHP. Great trigger and very accurate even out to 25yds. Includes 2 factory 8rd magazines and the factory hard case. Custom osage orange grips installed, but original factory grips included. If you are local and serious and you bring factory ammo, I would be willing to meet you out at COSSA if you'd like to test fire it.

Great gun but I have moved onto other carry pieces. Prefer to sell, but I'd consider a good (for me) trade on an ACOG, a G19, or an AR15 upper –– Colt, LMT, Daniel Defense, Noveske, S&W, Spikes, BCM, PSA, etc. Thanks in advance, but no Armalite, Del-Ton, Model 1, Bushmaster, Olympic, Stag, Rock River, DPMS, etc.

Buyer must show an Oregon ID or CHL, no exceptions.

Taurus 1911 in .45ACP. I purchased this new at Wholesale Sports. About 400 rounds through it. Zero malfunctions even with JHP. Great trigger and very accurate even out to 25yds. Includes 2 factory 8rd magazines and the factory hard case. Custom osage orange grips installed, but original factory grips included. If you are local and serious and you bring factory ammo, I would be willing to meet you out at COSSA if you'd like to test fire it.

Great gun but I have moved onto other carry pieces. Prefer to sell, but I'd consider a good (for me) trade on an ACOG, a G19, or an AR15 upper –– Colt, LMT, Daniel Defense, Noveske, S&W, Spikes, BCM, PSA, etc. Thanks in advance, but no Armalite, Del-Ton, Model 1, Bushmaster, Olympic, Stag, Rock River, DPMS, etc.

FTF buyer must show an Oregon ID or CHL, no exceptions.

$450 FTF in Central Oregon (perhaps Portland/Salem on 8/15) or $480 shipped via Priority Mail from my FFL to yours.
    SOLD to ZA...

Taurus1911L.jpg

Taurus1911R.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  2. CJ1089

CJ1089 Aloha, Oregon Marveling at the world.

If you're interested, I have a Glock 19 Gen 2.

3. tradja

tradja Central Oregon New Member

I'll pass on the Gen 2 at this point. Thanks for the offer!

4. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.